• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Peral and Emerald Choices

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
    Years
    Hey guys sup i have made up my mind on my choices when i get the National Pokedex and well these are my 6:

1.Lapras
    2.Lugia
    3.Blastoise
    4.Blaziken
    5.Rayquaza
    6.Snorlax

I know that u can do it every 24hrs. but these are gonna be my first's but...

what do u think and what are your suggestions?

If Your PKMN Don't Like You, TRAIN Them FASTER lol =]]

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I remember I had my friend migrate my Pokes over before I had the national dex so I could use them against the elite four. I believe I migrated a Venusaur, Pidgiot, Raichu, Rhyhorn, Lapras, and Dragonite. Yes I realize that team is complete fail but I just like those Pokes.

As for suggestions I'd say transfer over your strongest Pokes, legends and shinies.

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
    Ubers make me sadface.

But it's k, just make sure to teach at least one Pokemon 'Toxic'

Probably one of the most annoying status effects, seeing as it does more damage than it did last turn. It makes me lol.

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
    Years
    I remember I had my friend migrate my Pokes over before I had the national dex so I could use them against the elite four. I believe I migrated a Venusaur, Pidgiot, Raichu, Rhyhorn, Lapras, and Dragonite. Yes I realize that team is complete fail but I just like those Pokes.

As for suggestions I'd say transfer over your strongest Pokes, legends and shinies.

Alright well how did you migrate before the NationalDex??

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lol, it doesnt matter what your migrating since i got my friend to migrate everydaay prior to me getting the national dex, and then traded all of them over....which made things much simple.
    Also it depends on why you are migrating, iis it beat elite4 pr breed or just to bring your pokes back.
    Either way your choice seems good ;)

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Alright well how did you migrate before the NationalDex??

You might want to read that post again; she said her friend did it for her, which likely means her friend did it on her own game, and traded across.

Anyway, as for me, I think I traded across the three Regis first, so that I could get Regigigas, and a few of the Pokemon I started with, on that game. I don't exactly remember what they were, however...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    You might want to read that post again; she said her friend did it for her, which likely means her friend did it on her own game, and traded across.

Anyway, as for me, I think I traded across the three Regis first, so that I could get Regigigas, and a few of the Pokemon I started with, on that game. I don't exactly remember what they were, however...

yh its always best to bring pokemons that may help you get other ones like Glaceon_ said, the regi's will be very useful and also migrating your starters will always be nice since those are really good to have and sometimes hard to obtain in D/P

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    yh its always best to bring pokemons that may help you get other ones like Glaceon_ said, the regi's will be very useful and also migrating your starters will always be nice since those are really good to have and sometimes hard to obtain in D/P

Starter Pokemon are probably the second in line for transferring. Main reason being, they aren't sometimes hard to obtain; they are hard to obtain, without online assistance. Since the GTS only allows you to search for Pokemon in your Pokedex, you need to rely on either those who can trade to you those Pokemon, or the use of the Migration tool, which can be lengthy, if you only have one of the games.

I personally prefer trying to obtain the Pokemon I can get access to by myself. I makes more work, but you don't just limit yourself to playing one game, then asking others for something you don't have.

That's how I see it, anyway...

Back