• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [T] [Best Rookie 4Q '11]

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Jared Angelo
Camp Half-Blood
Forest​

Over time, Jared brought more and more surviving kids to the cave, which was guarded by good fighters. The only thing was, now there seemed to be no more survivors to collect. Maybe his job was done and he should retreat to the cave? No, he should stay and fight in an effort not to let anybody else die. He couldn't let it happen. As yet another hellhound approached him and slashed at him, he used his bow to parry, then push the hound's paw to his right, he then drew an arrow from his quiver and stabbed the hellhound continuously with it, as if it were a dagger or a sword.
Hellhounds were now starting to rush in from only one side, making it easier for Jared to take them all out. As a pack of three hellhounds approached him, he shot a few arrows into their heads before the third of the pack, the only one who wasn't blinded, charged at the boy. Jared waited his turn, and when it came, he quickly jumped up and on to the hellhound. The only problem was, he was sort of facing the wrong way. The hellhound tried to shake him off, but Jared poked it in the neck with an arrow to keep it straight. Somehow he knew that that was a pressure point of the hound.

Jared rode on the thing like it was his own steed, he charged at the other hellhounds, shooting arrows as he did so. They were dead within seconds. Suddenly, his hellhound turned on him, probably realizing what it had helped him do, Jared calmly took an arrow from his quiver and drew it through the thing's head. Tip coming out the other end. Jared jumped off it as its blood squinted on to his clothes a little more before it disintegrated into dust. Jared could still feel that weird flicker in his eyes. It was messing with him. It wasn't anything serious, but it was seriously annoying.

The flicker stopped. Jared had a weird sensation in his stomach, it felt cozy, warm. Jared closed his eyes and saw an all-but-familiar face: His mother Artemis. "What the hell?" he though, but he realized that his thoughts were being spoken aloud. Jared felt he should open his eyes and make the face disappear, but he did not. "My boy, Jared..." the voice started. I wouldn't have come to you were it not of the gravest urgency. she said in an amazingly soothing voice that just made Jared want to go to sleep. Jared felt like complaining about all the times she wasn't there, but he listened on. "Your camp is in great peril. The world is in great peril. Hades, Zeus and Poseidon have engaged in a great war. The end will result in everyone's doom" Now she just sounded like a doomsday prophet, but Jared did not interrupt. "Us gods must do something. I have sent my hunters to help you in your strife with Hades' beasts. What he hopes to gain from attacking you with them, I am not certain. More souls for the dead? Perhaps he would just like to get you Demigods out of the way." his mother said, without a worry. Although this was worrying Jared terribly, what was he supposed to do about it? You wonder what you can do? Fight back. Fight with me and my hunters, and all the other gods and Demigods to prevent the destruction of the world. You may have been one of my gravest mistakes, but also one of my best ones at that." Hearing those words from his mother both angered him and satisfied him at once. But before he could do anything, her face was gone.

Jared lifted his eyelids to find he was in a completely different spot, but still standing up straight. He was...at Zeus' Rock? Why was he at Zeus' Rock? Suddenly he heard rustling in the trees. An Athena and a Satyr were fighting several hellhounds coming out of a...crack? A crack in Zeus' Rock? Oh, this was bad. "Sh*t!" Jared cried as the rustling in the trees grew louder. He thought they may have been more of Hades' trickery, but as it turns out they were people...Artemis' Hunters! So his talk with his mom was not his imagination after all.
Without further thought, Jared rushed over to the boy and his Satyr friend. By the time they got there, the Satyr was knocked out. Jared drew an arrow from his quiver and brought his bow up, but before he could even do anything, a flurry of arrows rained down from the trees, The hunters were here. When the hellhounds were dead, Jared could see about a dozen hunters approaching. Their leader approached the Athena boy, and talked to him. Jared decided he would go over to one of the other hunters and ask what was going on.

Before long, he found a young blonde, younger than he was, and slightly shorter, wandering around keeping on patrol. "Hey. Excuse me." he said when he approached her, immediately she pointed her bow at him, arrow ready for fire. She lowered it when she realized who she was pointing at: a boy. She rolled her eyes when she saw him. "What do YOU want?" she blurted. Jared decided to ignore her tone. "I am the eldest son of Lady Artemis. I seek knowledge of..well, how Hades found a loophole through The labyrinth." he said. "Ah, the slipping, huh?" the girl mused. Jared and his sister probably didn't have a very good reputation among the hunters. "We don't know how the hellhounds got through, or how Hades found the loophole. But we think it's because of the war-" she continued, but Jared cut her off. "I know about the war." he said sternly. "Oh, been talking have we?" she mused. "Yeah. I don't see what's so bad about talking to your mom once in a while. Even if she is a god." Jared countered. Which suddenly seemed to make the girl see things from his end. Her grin lowered slightly as she extended a hand. "I'm Cass...Roberts. Cass Roberts." she introduced herself. This was a funny turn of events. "Jared Angelo" he shook her hand. "Yeah, I know who you are. How's old mister Angelo these days." she said, with an English accent. "Don't know don't care." Jared grinned. He was probably busy playing with his wittle bunny wabbit back home, not a care in the world about where Jared was. Totally unaware that the world might end in a few days.

Suddenly, more hellhounds came from the hole. At least a dozen. "Crap!" Jared shouted as he turned his gaze from Cass and onto the hellhounds. Jared took his bow and placed an arrow upon it, the hunters did the same as if they were mimicking him. "Alright. Let's party." Cass said under her breath. "Hey, that's my line." Jared mused as the hellhounds came charging toward them.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Luna Cynthia Krescent
Camp Halfblood
Into the forest

"Dammit," I muttered as I leaped into the trees. One little twig was all it took and I had blown my cover. That was a mistake that I would never make, so why did I make it now? One moment of arrogance, reckless courage, that was all it took. I silently cursed at myself for a few moments before I heard Jared speak.

"You might as well come out of hiding, sis," he mused, and I could hear the rest of A1 approaching. "By the way, thanks for blowing your team's cover. We'd be dead meat without you."

I raised my bow and aimed directly at Jared, ready to shoot. That's when I heard Josh yell. "A1! Changed tactics, the flag can wait, take down Hades dogs first and we can continue." What? Did he say Hades' dogs, as in hellhounds? Why the hell were hellhound here of all places? How were they here? I cursed some more as I leaped out of the tree and landed next to Shadow, there was no point in wondering while the threat of hellhounds loomed over us.

I caught a glimpse of some motion in the bushes and whirled around just as a hellhound leaped out to attack. I raised my leg and kicked it right in the muzzle, causing it to yelp and fly sideways. I was almost a little sad to be harming an animal, but I had little choice and they were already swarming the camp. I raised my bow and shot the hellhound right between the eyes, killing it instantly.

I turned and ran alongside Shadow, avoiding and shooting at hellhounds at every opportunity. We were nearly out of the forest and in the camp when a hellhound launched itself seemingly out of nowhere, but I was observant enough to realize it had been lying in wait by the forest entrance, and it pounced Shadow. Shadow was sent to the ground by the impact and the two canines proceeded to attack each other. It was only seconds later when a few more hellhounds surrounded us, poised to kill.

I raised my bow and shot of three more arrows, one missing completely, another hitting a hellhound in the leg and the last piercing a hellhound's heart. I heard a yelp, and I knew it wasn't from the hellhounds. I whirled around and saw Shadow leaned up against a tree, glaring at a hellhound with a poisonous stare, and I noticed a trail of blood that ended on Shadow's leg. My grip around my bow tightened, I unsheathed my dagger and got ready to tear the hellhounds to shreds; nobody and nothing hurt Shadow and got away with it.

I flung myself at the hellhounds, swinging my dagger wildly. In a matter of seconds I had sliced open the throat of one hellhound and gouged out the eyeball of another. For the third hellhound, right before it launched itself at Shadow, I decided that I would have a little more fun. Let's just say that I cut the hellhound in such a way that it wouldn't be making any puppies, ever. I then proceeded to plunge the dagger into the hellhound's heart, finishing it off. I ran over to Shadow and hugged him around the neck for a moment, before I pulled out some bandages from my pack and wrapped up his leg. I always carried some important supplies with me, but the amount I could carry was rather limited; Shadow would have to wait a little while to be properly taken care of.

I walked with Shadow back into the camp, making sure to go slow enough for him to keep up now that he was limping. We headed back to my cabin, but once we arrived all I could do was stare. "Well. . . no more cabin," I said as I stared at the burned remains of what had been my cabin. Lovely. Now I didn't even have a room anymore, but it was a good thing I hardly had anything in the cabin.

As I ran back to where the others were still in combat with the hellhounds, I noticed a figure near the blue flag. It was Josh, and he was leaning over the body of another girl, Jen I believe. I stopped and stared for a moment, taking in the sight. The girl, Jen, was dead. I looked around the camp, and it was a blur of panic and chaos. I cursed to myself, fists clenched as my temper exploded. This was horrible, and it was the work of Hades. I gripped the crescent moon-shaped necklace that I wore, making a vow under my breath;

"He. Will. Pay."

"Luna!" I looked up to see Solissa running by as she slayed a hellhound. "Come on, let's go!" I didn't even hesitate, I gave a determined nod as I ran to catch up with Solissa, Shadow struggled to keep up but he managed. "How the hell did these beasts get in here?" Solissa asked as she shot another hellhound.

"I don't know and I don't care. All that matters is that I'm going to destroy them and Hades, especially Hades." My voice was cold and determined, the exact opposite of what you would expect from shy little Luna Cynthia Krescent.

"I'm with you there, they've already killed quite a few people. . . Including a few of my siblings," Solissa trailed off and I could see the sadness in her eyes. I felt sorry for her, sad for everyone who had died, but since I hadn't made much of a connection with anyone besides Solissa, the impact on me was still less than it would be on others. Which made it all the worse, seeing as I already felt completely and utterly terrible, which meant there were others that were probably on the verge of breaking by now. Oh, how fast a day can completely change from lovely to horrifying, I just hoped that it worked the other way around as well.

"Luna, aren't those. . . ?" I looked up to see a group of women; the huntresses of Artemis.

"No. Way." I said in disbelief; was my mother really here? Did I even want to see her? Did she even want to see me? I still wasn't sure how exactly I was born, but from my understanding it had something to do with the merging of minds, not sex, which was already a bit odd. The way things worked with gods and goddesses still confused me, a lot.

"Hey!" Solissa yelled at one of the huntresses, "You're a huntress of Artemis, right?"

The woman hesitated for a slight moment. "Yes," she said finally, shooting an arrow into a hellhound as she did so.

"Is. . . is Artemis here too?" I asked a bit timidly.

"Perhaps, but you'll have to find out yourself, young Luna." The woman took down another hellhound as I stood there, slightly confused. She knew who I was? Well, I mean, I figured she would know of me, being the only daughter of Artemis and all, but how did she recognize me so quickly? Maybe they had seen me before, like they had been watching me?

"Whatever, for now let's all just kill some hounds of hell," Solissa said as she raised her bow. I gave a nod as I raised my own bow, and all three of us began to exterminate any and all hellhounds in the vicinity.

Wymsical

Years
(Alright, since everyone is too lazy or busy to post, it's up to me to keep this thread alive.)

Jared Angelo
Camp Half-Blood
Zeus' Fist

By now, the annoying twitch in Jared's eye had come back. It had been one hour since the outburst of hellhounds, and the Demigods, despite help from Artemis' Hunters, were still struggling to protect their home. If they lost it, where would they go? Back into society to be laughed at, be freaks again? Or maybe into the forest to be hunted down one by one by these horrid creatures? No, they had to make a stand. Jared Angelo, the Hunters of Artemis, and at least a dozen other Demigods, from all sorts of cabins, took that stand. They repelled the forces of the hellhounds, stopped them from spreading further down the camp. Eventually, most of the creatures down at the main camp site were killed, and the others at Zeus' Rock were preventing more from replacing them.

"The hellhounds just keep coming! What the hell are we supposed to do?!" Jared shouted to one of the hunters. "Stop whining and start fighting!" she exclaimed. Jared shot a few arrows toward her direction, she ducked and they impaled a bunch of hellhounds coming for her. "What do you think I'm doin'?!" he defended himself. The hunter scowled and finished the hellhounds off with her dagger. "We can't hold them off forever!" Jared said to Mark, an Ares kid. "We have to!" he answered. "Besides, this is fun, isn't it?" he said, striking down another hellhound with his mighty hammer. Frankly, Jared did not share the Ares's lust for blood and enjoyment of pain, but he nodded anyway as he weakened a hellhound coming for him with arrows, giving mark a chance to finish it off. "I have an idea! Come with me!" Jared said to Mark, and he did so. They stopped right at the edge of the gap that the hellhounds were coming from. "How do we seal this up?!" Jared turned to Mark, although he wasn't expecting an answer. "Just bash anything that tries to come through!" Mark said. Jared thought on this for a moment. What they had done so far was suppress the enemy into a small fighting space allowing the rest of the camp to recover. This was a brilliant battle plan. They got push the hellhounds back so much that they just fell back into their own pit. "Mark, you're a genius!" Jared turned to him to see his shrugging in confusion. Jared looked to his right to see a Hermes with his flying shoes on. "Hey you! Come here!" he said pointing to him. "You need to get reinforcements from the rest of the camp! We have to push these dogs back into their own territory." he said to him, the Hermes prepped his shoes and flew off to tell the others.

"Hey you guys! We have to push the hellhounds back into the hole!" Jared shouted, although he was sure nobody could hear him well. "Forget it, just kill." he said to Mark, who happily obliged. As another hellhound came climbing up the hole, Mark crushed its skull with his hammer. "You're not even giving me a chance!" Jared mused. He looked down the hole, not much was visible, only a few fain shadows of hellhounds. Jared shot down the hole. Yes! The arrows of bronze clearly pierced something, and it was dead within the minute. "You take the ones that climb up, I'll take the ones that are still down there!" Jared told Mark, although it wasn't enough. When two hellhounds made their way up, one of them jumped up at Mark and toppled him over. "Mark!" Jared strayed from his targets to help his friend. He shot at the hellhound continually, which was clawing at Mark's flesh mercilessly. "My hammer!" Mark managed to say. Jared ran over to see Mark's huge hammer dangling from the side of Zeus' Rock. He rushed to it, throwing himself down just as it was about to fall, and catching it. He then got back up and looked behind him. Mark was struggling, and he looked like he could do no more. Jared ran over to aid his friend, grabbed his hammer with both hands and swung it at the hellhound. It was swept aside and thrown off the rock. He put the hammer aside and ran over to his friend. "Stay with me here, bro." he whispered. "The reinforcements are comin'" he grinned slightly. Mark was covered in slices, his leg had a huge gash in it that was bleeding badly. "Took YOU long enough." Mark managed a slight smile. "Take c-c-are of yours-s-self." he managed, he was getting weaker. "Tell Clarris-s-ssa I'm sorr..." before he could even finish his sentence, he was gone. "No!" Jared shouted. He put Mark down and put his ear to his mouth. He wasn't breathing. Jared had only seen this on TV like a million times, but he was sure he could perform CPR. "One..two...three...four..five.." Jared counted, and then thumped Mark's chest hard. "One...two...three...four...five..." he thumped it again. "Can I get some help here?!" he cried into the distance, although he was sure nobody was listening. "One...two...three...four...five.." now Jared was getting weary himself as he thumped his friend's lifeless body once more. "Gah!" he thumped it one last tie before giving up.

Jared had now officially had enough. He picked up his dead friend's hammer and his own bow. Jared then walked back up to the hole, placed the hammer where the arrow should have been: upon the bow, pulled back, and released. The hammer descended down into the hole, and when it got to the bottom a large boom could be heard as at least a dozen hellhounds were knocked back. "That's for Mark, you f***ers!" Jared cursed. He looked behind him to see two things: Reinforcements had arrived, and a hellhound. The hellhound punced on Jared as soon as he turned, giving him only a glimpse of the help that had arrived. It pushed him backwards, into the hole. But luckily, he was able to hold on by the ledge. One hand was keeping him from falling into the pit of hounds. He brought his second hand up, pulled his body up, and glanced back at the fight. It was getting closer to the hole. Excellent. At least, for the camp. But what about him.

Suddenly, a tug at his feet, a hellhound had grabbed him and was pulling him down. "Crap!" he swore as he tried to shake the thing off, but the thing seemed to feed on his resistance, pulling at him some more. If he was pulled into the labyrinth, there was likely no way out. In desperation, Jared had no choice but to cry for

"Help!"​

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
((OOC: seriously, don't let this beautiful RP die!))

Maddox kept fighting upon his mount in a large clearing along with many other campers. It had probably been at least an hour since the beginning of the fight, but the campers were definitely playing defense, and as most of the campers here knew, you could only play defense so long before... Several demigods lay on the forest floor, covered in several layers of golden hellhound dust. Their forces were even, but unless something was done, the hellhounds would just keep coming until the last demigod fell. There seemed to be less hellhounds now, so hopefully somebody had found their source. However, there were also less campers, so the battle was still just as heated as it had begun. He predicted that the Ares kids must be loving it. When Artemis's Hunters had arrived, the campers were given a burst of hope. It was still washing over the campers. A thing in the sky caught his eye. It was a Hermes kid with winged shoes. He shouted down the the group of demigods in the clearing.

"Hey! People! Some guys found the source of the hellhounds! It's Zeus's Rock!" he shouted down at them. Although he was releived that their source had been found, his heart sank at the words "Zeus's Rock". There was a story about it: that it was one entrance to the labyrinth. Its paths lead all over America, but it was nearly impossible to navigate. If Hades had found a passage from the underworld into the labyrinth and found a way to navigate it, things could get really bad.

People started out of the clearing. Maddox was about to follow when he saw a grey thing move out of the trees into the clearing. It looked like - it was. The donkey steed that had carried him to camp Halfblood! He burt the rest of the hellhound's face before trotting toward the donkey.

"Long time no see! How's dad?" He asked the donkey

"Your father is not fine, nor are any of the olympians."
The Donkey answered sternly. This could not be good news.

"Uh-oh. What happened?"

"It is about what will happen. The big three are preparing. Preparing for war."

"With who? Are the titans back?!" Maddox bagan to panic.

"No. They are preparing for a war or the gods. AKA, doomsday." The donkey stated. Maddox thought that a thunderclap would be in order, but if Zeus was preparing for this war... it would definitely be doomsday.

"Sh*t! Can we do anything?" Maddox asked

"For now, lets just fight off the hellhounds." the donkey said with a hint of a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Maddox arrived at Zeus's rock, things were going better than expected, but that was still pretty darn bad. There were more dead bodies here, including what appeared to be an Ares. And if even Ares' children were falling, this might mean that doomsday came early this year. A hellhound pounced on him from nowhere. Maddox was trying to blast of with fire, but the beast had pinned his arms to the ground. That's about when a kid actually fell into Zeus's rock. Maddox struggled to get free, but the hellhound held him down and barred its fangs.
"Help!"

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
"Everyone! The hunters of Artemis are here! They're helping to drive the hellhounds away! Everyone who can still fight follow me!" a camper who had just appeared in the mouth of the cave cried merrily. Campers looked to the one who had brought the news. Some cheered, others rose to their feet. Those who didn't were either looking over the wounded, injured, or mourning over the dead.

Jayson was sitting against one of the cave's walls. There were many other campers in the cave as well. From the looks of it, the cave was being used as some sort of safe house for the campers. Jayson and his group were lucky to have found it. They merely happened upon one of the groups who were looking for stranded people and bringing them to the cave for safety. Had it not been for that, Jayson would still be aimlessly wandering the forest, a body slung over his shoulder.

Jayson had also happened across a few of the Apollo's friends, whom he had surrendered the body to as soon as they had seen it. This had been at least ten minutes ago, yet still, the friends knelt not more than five feet from Jayson, weeping and praying for the boy's soul. Jayson hadn't dared look at them since he had given them the body, let alone speak to them. In fact, Jayson had said absolutely nothing to anybody since arriving. He couldn't believe the misery he had brought to these people, and eventually the kid's human parent, maybe even his godly parent, his father. Jayson wondered if Apollo was looking down upon him right now, disappointed, angry. He was convinced he was, though.

The sound of several campers rising had brought Jayson back to reality. He saw the many people leaving, he could guess what for. Then he heard the crying again. Jayson could no longer take it, he had to get out of there. He tried to get up, and he could with minimal problems. His exhaustion had been overcame, at least in part. Jayson figured he could fight, so he picked up his bow and quiver and began to follow the march out of the cave.

Suddenly, Jayson felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning, it was one of the dead Apollo's friends, a girl. She was wiping tears from her eyes and, having regained her composure, spoke. "Th- thank you, for- for bringing him. At least we now know for sure what happened to him." she said shakily. Jayson couldn't look her in the eye, his gaze firmly on the floor. He mumbled something in response, though the girl had no idea what he had said. She stood in front of him for a moment, perhaps expecting more. Then realizing that Jayson had nothing more to say, went back to the body.

The march had provided a good distraction from current events. Jayson still didn't speak, but he managed to keep his thoughts away from the dead Apollo. He thought instead of Artemis' huntresses, and how they would surely drive away the hellhounds, how everything would go back to normal, how this terrible day could be forever left behind. They were moving on an actual path now, so traversing the woods was easy.

It wasn't long before they at last returned to the camp. There was a rush of campers moving every which way, as well as many unfamiliar people. The huntresses, no doubt. Many of the cabins were either severely damage or destroyed completely. Smoke was still rising from some. Jayson took a deep breath, and joined into the fray.

As he was following the huntresses and the other campers, they were felling hellhounds tens by the tens. They stood no chance against the huntresses alone, the campers were just there to pick off the leftovers from the path of death the huntresses made. Eventually, they reached the spot of Zeus' rock. The dark series of tunnels nearby, the labyrinth, was teeming with hellhounds that were pouring into the camp.

"Help!" Jayson heard the cry. The voice sounded familiar. Without thinking, Jayson ran from the group and located the source of the cry. It was a Jared, the boy with whom he was guarding the flag with earlier that day. Now he had a hellhound dragging him by the leg. If nothing was done he would be dragged into the labyrinth, perhaps never to come out again. Either that or his leg would be ripped off. Jayson quickly loosed an arrow from his quiver which grazed the side of the hound, drawing blood. The beast, seeming more annoyed than anything else, looked to the source of the shot and growled. Yet it continued to drag Jared, probably tightening its hold. Jayson shot another arrow, this time it sunk into the creature's shoulder. It cried aloud, Jared's leg falling from its now-red mouth. It was enraged now. It roared loudly and began running at Jayson, the arrow in its shoulder seeming not to hinder its movement. Jayson shot an arrow, which missed completely. "Now I'm missing!" Jayson yelled in frustration. The hellhound was close now, it was about to jump on him, about to kill him. Jayson didn't know what overcame him, but something compelled him to drop his bow, pull and arrow from his quiver, and wait for the thing to pounce on him. As the thing jumped and Jayson saw its underbelly, he drove the arrow upwards. As it sunk into skin it snapped in half.

The two toppled to the ground together. Jayson closed his eyes, waiting for death. He waited, but it didn't come. He took his arms away from guarding his face and as he rose he saw the hellhound lying a few feet above where his head was. The arrow had pierced its heart! Jayson turned and ran towards Jared, Jayson completely ignored the dozens of hellhounds that ran past him towards the other camper. Through some feat of strength, Jayson lifted Jared very quickly, cradling him like a mother cradles her child. He ran quickly towards somewhere, somewhere away from the battle.

Jayson found a large rock and laid Jared down, much more quickly than he had wanted to, against the rock. Looking at him, Jayson could only think of the pale face of the dead Apollo. "Come on, come on, don't die on me!" he said, checking to see if he was still conscious. "There's an injured camper here! Healer! He needs a healer!." Jayson yelled. His head sunk down, he was pushing back tears. He prayed to the gods that Jared could be spared. If Jayson was unable to save two people that day, he didn't know what he would do.

Wymsical

Years
Jared Angelo
Camp Half-Blood
Zeus' Fist

Jared thought this time it was the end. The hellhound had dragged him across the rock into the gaping hole and was pulling him inside, tugging at him to fall. Jared tried using one hand to reach for his bow while using the other to hang on to the surface, but it was no use. He used his other hand to help himself up, it was still no use. He couldn't use only his arms to lift both his own and the hellhound's weight, but alas he kept struggling. Then, just as everything seemed dark, Jared saw a familiar face staring down at him: Jayson, the Apollo from earlier. "Jayson! Help!" he tried to extend a hand. Jayson grabbed it and pulled both of them back up, including the hellhound. The hellhound did not release Jared's leg, it started pulling him back into the labyrinth. "Aaargh!" Jared cried as the hound's grip on his left leg tightened. Then, just as the hellhound was about to pull Jared back in there, an arrow whizzed through the air and pierced the hellhound with good accuracy. The hellhound flinched for a moment, but then started charging toward the source of the arrow: Jayson. Jared tried to reach for his bow once more, but by then it was unnecessary. Jayson had killed the hellhound. Jared got up and limped weakly toward a pile of rocks, before he got there he fell down. Jayson ran over to him to carry him to the rocks for rest. "Come on, come on, don't die on me!" Jayson pleaded. "There's an injured camper here! Healer! He needs a healer!" Jayson shouted to the distance, although nobody probably heard him. Jared moaned for a moment, "Relax, I'm fine." he said. "Just a little scratch is all." Jared continued. "It's definitely not as bad as, well, you know. It's something you can get over-Argh!" Jared was interrupted by a great pain coming from his leg. He still had not checked to see what the hellhound had done to him, and he had no intention to do so.

(Sorry bout the short post. Not much to write about.)

Wymsical

Years
(Sorry about double posting, but this really needs to get moving! I'm bringing it back to the top to remind people of its awesomeness!)

Jared Angelo
Closure

The Demigods were winning! Jared could see it from where he was lying, the demigods had received reinforcements from back at camp, and were succeeding in pushing the dogs back into their hellhole. "Sorry, Jayson, but I gotta go help!" Jared told his friend. He patted his friend's shoulder before he forced himself up. "Know I've got some nectar here somewhere..." Jared mumbled, looking for some in his pockets, which were crumbed up with various things. "Aha!" he said, taking from his pocket a tiny vial of yellow liquid. He popped the cap off and drank the whole thing. Suddenly, he felt a surge of relaxation and healing go through his body. The pain of his injury almost completely disappeared, and he looked like he was healing up. "Much better." he threw the vial from the rock, and charged at the hellhounds with his bow. When he'd reached the rest of the people, he drew an arrow from his quiver and shot it into the air, it came down straight upon a hellhound. Jared did a few more, and soon said hellhound was dead. He'd had to shoot into the air to avoid striking an ally.

The hellhounds were now closer to their hole than before, some were already falling back in. Jared whacked another hellhound back into the hole with his bow, and shot three arrows simultaneously at another, causing it to die. Jared looked to his right to see a kid struggling with a hellhound. He was only little, he was like, fourteen. Jared ran over to him and smacked the hellhound on the head, hard. It rolled off of the kid and landed on the ground. It got back up soon enough. "Here kid, hold this." Jared said to the kid, a Dionysus kid. He took Jared's bow and quiver of arrows and ran off with them into the woods. No matter, Jared would find them later.

Bear handed, Jared faced the hellhound. He looked it straight in the eye and cried:

"Kiss."

"My."

"Ass!"

Jared charged at the hellhound all in one. His whole body was focused on bringing this beast down with no weapon. Jared charged at the charging hellhound, and as soon as it came within grabbing distance, he slid to the side and grabbed the hellhound's tail, he twisted it around so as to quickly drag the hellhound to the hole, and before he knew it, Jared had literally kicked the hellhound's ass into the hole. He watched as the hellhound splatted against the floor below and disappated into a pile of dust. Jared spat down the hole. "Like I said." he concluded.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ariala sniffled and looked around the cave. She ran up to a boy from her cabin "D-Danny have you seen Diane!?" she asked worriedly clutching her staff in her small hand.

"I'm sorry Ari but I haven't she's not here she might still be out there" Danny said putting a hand on her shoulder before he turned away.

No I have to find her she thought sneaking out of the cave and running into the forest just as she heard a scream and ran to it. As she reached the source she saw her blonde haired half sister on the ground bleeding a blade next to her and a Hellhound nearby. "DIANE!" Ariala yelled running to her.

"A-Ari take care of yourself" Diane said weakly and fell limp in Ariala's arms. Ariala began to cry and glanced up at the Hellhound that was getting close to her. She stood in tears and picked up the blade.

"You killed her!" she yelled throwing the knife eyes going wide as it hit the beast in the head killing it and Ariala fell to her knees in shock "i k-killed s-something"

Years
Name: Rockelle (Rocky) Hardridge

Age (13-17):15

Parent (Who is your godly parent?): Aphrodite

Appearance (at least one thick paragraph here):

Rocky, being the child of Aphrodite , is naturally beautiful. She has short brown hair , the quiff style, mostly recognized on singer Frankie (Saturdays). Unlike the rest of her family (mortals) she is slender , and quite tall, also light skinned, however has never had freckles or spots of any sort , other than a few freckles perched comfortably on her nose. Her eyes, are chocolate- brown , very deep, framed by her long black eyelashes. Although she hates her nose, it is found quite attractive by many, it being a 'button' nose. However, she has many imperfections such as: miniscule freckles on her nose, small petite lips , and so on, which she cherishes as her imperfect perfections, her link to others.

Personality (at least one thick paragraph):

Rocky , like many other demi-gods, is from a troubled family. Her father, maddened by Aphrodite's leaving, left her at a young age, protesting she looked too much like her mother, however Rocky has never let this affect her... Much...
She wears a mask, a pretty, happy-go-lucky mask, while inside she feels upset and abandoned. Few people have discovered beneath the mask, and these are very special people. However , she tries to be nice, sometimes having to control a fiery anger, to all, although you can't like everyone ... Can you?

History (How did you reach Camp Halfblood? How did you survive before that? At least 2 thick paragraphs here):

Rocky, after being abandoned by her cold father, was sent off to her Aunt May's home, who was a kind , extremely deluded ,old woman who frequently took her on trips, being a retired archeologist. As every month they moved country , she was home schooled, only taught how to survive , rather than things like maths and literacy. Life was hard, due to the amount of money they both had, and Rocky had to do part time jobs instead of being home schooled most of the time. She was secluded from the rest of the world, indulging in labour , while others indulged in work.

However one day, in the middle of a working hour, Aunt May took her away on a car journey, destination unknown. It took nine grueling days cramped in a small car, but Aunt May finally stopped in the middle of a highway. Beeping and frantic business men were heard all around but Aunt May slowly opened the door, said farewell and left Rocky standing on the side of the highway. Fortunately, a demi-god found her, realized who she might be, and took her on another long journey. This time- it was the best journey that she'd ever been on.

Weapon (you get one weapon at the start, please be reasonable and pick a weapon suiting your godly parent):
Rocky was given a necklace at birth, of a white dove, which when put on a child of Aphrodite , greatens the natural power of persuasion.

Others (anything else?): ... Nope....

Years
Olympus

Parent: Athena

Name: Erika (Feminine form of Greek Erríkos, meaning "work-power.") Owlena.... Athena fitting huh?

Appearance: I have long blonde hair, almost down to my waist, and stormy gray eyes. I am pretty fit because of my fencing and running background. I am also pretty mature as far as my "chestal region". I typically wear a blue tank top and little jean shorts. When its cold I wear jeggings. (easier to fight in than jeans) I have long, thick lashes and a little nose. I also have a weird scar on my ankle, but I don't know how I got it...yet. I am 5'6'' and pretty tall for my age. I am also pretty "mature" as far as my upper body region. I would never be caught dead wearing any make-up besides blush and sometimes a little mascara, but that might change soon. I also wear little blue owl earrings that I mysteriously found on my bedside table when I was four. I thought they were so cute that I asked my mom to get my ears pierced just so I could wear them. I've been wearing them for nine years now. Oh, and one more thing, a few years after receiving them, I realized that I could read minds while wearing them.

Personality: I am kind of a tomboy, but I am getting girlier as I get older. Because of my background with running and Fencing, I have a competitive flare and a certain aggressiveness. I am really athletic and love to play sports, especially against boys. I like to see the looks on their faces when I beat them. My favorite color is blue, but I also find gray strangely attractive. Sometimes I switch my blue tank top to a gray shirt. My favorite class at school was art because I love to make it, especially weaving. I am a pretty amazing weaver if I do say so myself. I have a weaving loom that shrinks into a little wooden bead that I keep in my pocket. It is enchanted to always come back to me. It is really good when traveling. Cold? Want a blanket? I will have one ready in under 5 minutes. Need a new shirt? I only need 2 minutes. Lately I've started to be girlier, and I admit, I have my eye on this one kid from the Apollo cabin. Because I can read minds, it is really easy to make friends because I already know what they are looking for in a friend. I know what they want to hear, and I say it when I want to be nice. This makes my social skills pretty astonishing. I can make friend with almost anyone, and I'm really good with reasoning. The place I've always wanted to visit is Athens, Greece. My dream is to see the Parthenon some day. It just draws me toward it. I also HATE spiders.

History: It all started in English Class. One day my teacher, Ms. K, nobody knew what the K stood for, said, "get out you books now, class", but she said it in a weird way. I now realize that it was Ancient Greek. As the class stared blankly at her she said, "Come on class, can anybody repeat to me what I just said?" I raised my hand. I was the only one. She called on me. As I told her what she said, she called out "AH-HA!" and made a weird hissing noise in the back of her throat. She said "I knew you smelled like demigod!" I was totally confused. Demi-what? All I knew was that my teacher was attacking me. Luckily, I had fencing Practice after school today. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my sword. "Oh, no!" I groaned. Wrong sword. I had brought the weird bronze sword that went through people when I tried to hit them. I lunged at Ms. K as she laughed at me. She flew across the room and out the door effortlessly, like a jaguar. It was weird considering she couldn't be younger than 55. I chased her around without any fatigue and thought, "Adrenaline rocks!". I finally cornered her in the science room and advanced. She laughed. "Would you really hurt your own teacher?" Then she morphed. Imto a Sphinx, the Hissed at me again. She showed off her sharp teeth. She pounced at me but I stuck my sword out. She flew right towards it. That was when my sword collided with her sinking into her and turning her into yellow dust that smelled like sulfur. Weird. Her last thought was "Curse you stupid child of-" Now that I look back at it, I wish I could know how her sentence would have ended.

After school later that day, a weirdly hairy eighth grader wearing a big ugly hat, jeans, and a long sleeve T-Shirt approached me with a slight limp. He told me he needed to speak with my dad. I walked home with him and as soon as my dad saw him he started freaking out. He told me to go pack some clothes and anything I needed because I was "going to camp". We went to LAX and got a direct flight to JFK. When we landed, we rented a car and my dad started driving like a mad person. We went all the way out to the countryside and narrowly avoided an attack by some snake ladies. We walked up to some Pine tree and my dad said "They will explain everything to you once you go in. I can't come with you". I walked down the hill and waved, but he was gone.

Weapon: My Celestal Bronze Epee fencing sword with a pistol grip and a 25in. Blade. (Hell yeah, It's that long!)

to clarify, I would like to reserve the second Athena spot
I already posted the stuff

Last edited:
Back