• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona: Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • Channing had lost count of how many times he had run around the track. He had been here since before the sun had risen and now it was peaking over the top of the school. He had been so lost in his thoughts about his dream last night. When he woke up this morning, everything felt different. His chest was heavier, his head groggy, but his feet seemed to lag behind him as he walked. Channing thought perhaps a morning run was alleviate this feeling, but to no avail. It still lingered there. What did that strange looking man named Igor mean? Why would it be up to Channing to save the whole town? It made no sense. He had too much on his plate to begin with.

THWACK!

"Owwww!" Channing yelped, grabbing the back of his head in pain. He turned to find the source and saw his boyfriend Ichigo standing there with a grin on his face. "Why the hell would you throw my water bottle at me?"

"If you haven't noticed big guy, school starts in fifteen minutes. And you're gross looking," Ichigo said, still smirking. Channing's eyes shot open. He didn't realized it was so late.

"Ummm... okay. I'm going to run to the locker room and freshen up. Can you take my book bag to the classroom for me?" Channing said as he rushed to his gym bag and tossed it over his shoulder. "See you there. Love you! Bye!" Channing said half-heartedly, running from Ichigo. His boyfriend just rolled his eyes and picked up the bag, slowly sauntering towards the school.

Meanwhile, Channing crashed into the locker room and quickly stripped naked. He didn't have time to shower so he would have to make due with his cologne, deodorant, and the sink. He fumbled through his bag and pulled out a tiny bottle of cologne. He spritzed his neck, wrists, and chest before tossing it back in the bag. Then, he pulled out his stick deodorant and applied it to his armpits. Then, he rushed over to the sink and washed off the sweat from his face.

"I guess this will do," he said as he ran back to his gym bag to pull out his uniform. He easily pulled on his shirt, jacket, pants, and shoes. But like usual, he struggled with his tie. "Why must I struggle with making anything straight?"

Finished, he made one quick look back in the mirror and nodded. Grabbing his gym bag, he burst out of the locker room like a jet plane and rushed to Mr. Shimotsuki's classroom. He still had two minutes to spare when he finally reached the room and found his chair. There was a note on his desk from Hibiki, his tutor and classmate, when he got there:

"Tutoring in Room 303. Bring your book and paper. Don't be late!" He was such an ass sometimes. But the note had reminded him he had forgotten about tutoring starting this week. Luckily he didn't make plans with--

"Thanks for saying hi sweetheart," Ichigo whispered over Channing's shoulder. "And you're welcome for bringing your bag. You owe me big time mister."

"Sorry babe. I was in such a rush and you know I can't come to class looking like that."

"Yeah, Mr. Perfect can't be caught dead smelling a little funky. The world would end."

"Oh shut u--"

"You two, shut up! It's time for class to begin," Mr. Shimotsuki said with acid dripping from his words. Channing turned to face the front of the classroom, ready for another wonderful lecture from his "favorite" teacher.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • The orange tint of the sun began to filter through the windows of the student council room as the last person walked in. Sayuu leaned against the front lectern with one arm against her head and the other impatiently tapping a black pen against a small floral planner. The morniing had been a blur, it wasn't every day that she started out at 5:30 in the morning. The student council had been extremely behind schedule this year in event planning, causing a major traffic jam that needed sorting out. Last Friday afternoon when she had announced the early Monday meeting to her peers, there hadn't been any need to explain. The reason for the backup was none other than that new popular radio drama that was the talk of the town. Since then, students began to head straight home after school to hear the radio while the sports teams played the station during practice. During these days, the third year president was ofter stopped in the hall with excuses from the other council members or representatives such as 'taking care of a sick parent' or 'picking up a younger sibling'. Although she knew they were all bogus, there'd be no productivity in the meetings if everyone was preoccupied with other things. On the days of meetings when she arrived in the room, there only seemed to be the two first year class presidents who remained faithful, or fearful. Even though she 'could' have done a meeting with only three people, a silent agreement passed between them that they'd be better off not having a meeting at all. After the drama ended and especially after the horrific death of the foreign student, it was now time to get a grip back into reality.

"So, everyone's here right? I can't say we're all on time but still...," Sayuu gave a curt glare at a second year treasurer who quickly turned his head, "This meeting time will take a bit of getting used to, but it'll make sure we get things done. We've got a lot of things to cover before 7:55, so let's make this fast for all of us. We'll start with class 1A's concerns to 3B's and events from there. Katsuragi-san, please write these all down..." With a small nod from the council secretary, the first year class presidents delivered the few comments or concerns that their fellow students had put forth to them. Things were going smoothly until the inevitable topic of Ginger Lewis was brought up by the 2B rep.

"Well...our class is still a bit phased over the whole Ginger Lewis fiasco. It's shaken a few people, but I'm not sure on what exactly we can do for her..." Sayuu inwardly sighed. She wasn't going to suggest something stupid like a memoriam during a class time such as Math, was she?

"Is there anyone in particular Kayuga?" The timid class rep shuffled her feet and pondered for a second.

"Well, the other foreigner, Mr.Pitt, sempai, we think he may be naturally having a bit of a rough time..."

"Well, I'll make an effort to talk to him individually about it. If we can cheer one person up, it will show to everyone else that we can't dwell on the past or change the what is done. We can only pray for justice the repose of her soul...you can tell those who grieve to come visit the Shrine after school this week. Sounds like a good plan to me, Kayuga-san." The second year gave a nod of approval and sat down a bit disappointed that her plan for a 'class of silence' was dejected before it came out of her mouth.

The rest of the meeting progressed quickly to the planning of school events and the culture festival to be held later on in the year. The school's event inventory had not been gathered together and sorted since last term, meaning that many of the items were still being held in the storage areas of various classes. Between this week and the next, the council decided to split the school into sections and locate the festive arrangements.

"Well, I'll be checking rooms 300-315 after school today. If anyone has any more questions about this meeting, feel free to stop me at anytime in the hall. Otherwise, this morning meeting is dismissed~" Sayuu said with a smile.The council and reps began to gather their things and filter out to their homeroom classes. Hopefully this week would be productive.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    What a strange day so far. It was far out of the usual daily routine that Hibiki had to deal with, and he couldn't tell if he was happy about that, or irritated. First of all, after he'd given Shouta his new fitness program, Arata Nakamura- one of the most popular boys in school- nodded to him. AKA, acknowledged his presence. What the heck. Hibiki had paid the boy no mind, positive that the boy had been nodding to either the girl on his left or the guy on his right- not him. There was no reason for a pretty boy with an empty head like that to nod to Hibiki, and either way, he wasn't about to return the favor. Then, Channing Pitt ended up wandering in, nearly late. Not that Hibiki was surprised at that, but the guy usually had at least a few more minutes between sitting down in his seat and the bell. This was all ignoring the fact that Sayuu Etou had moved student council meetings from the afternoon to the mornings, which really wasn't all too disconcerting for Hibiki, who didn't mind waking up early if it meant actually see people at the meetings. It wasn't like he ever said much at the meetings anyway, having a small stock as only a classroom representative. Then, to top it all off, after school, he'd found out that Shouta was actually looking at the fitness program Hibiki had given him- a first for any of the baseball regulars. He assumed it was probably because Shouta'd caught wind that he was going to get cut if he didn't buck up, but it'd still been a shock. Thanks to the last thing, Hibiki was in a rather good mood when he finally dropped his things on a random desk in Room 303, briskly pulling out his own notebook which was black, plain, and in a surprisingly good condition considering how much it was used. He then pulled out a metal mechanical pencil, stacked his text books beside it, and then opened his metal pencil box, which held a ruler, a large eraser, and a pen in close vicinity. He considered grabbing his calculator for a moment, but decided against it. Mental math was always a good workout.

He sidled over to the window, sitting on the sill as he watched kids rushing home. Probably to listen to that goddamned radio station. If it only talked about useful things, like the history of the meiji era…

"Oi Kohaku, what time is your tutoring thing gonna be done?" Hibiki glanced over to see a shortie whom he vaguely recognized from practice, "Captain wants you to review the conditions of the bats."

Hibiki looked out the window again, spotting a tuft of blonde hair and part of an unfamiliar uniform lingering around the front gate. Ugh, the kid was here already. He looked back to the foot runner, "I can't today, I have something to do afterwards. I'll review them tomorrow morning."

The door slid shut again and Hibiki hopped off the sill, flipping his notebook to the pages where his notes were from the day, marking in red the things that would most likely end up on the test, and then putting a star next to terms that Channing would have to memorize definitions for. Hmm, just a review boring review. He could probably end the session early, go beat up the kid, go home do his homework, and still have time to sit down with his aunt and uncle to listen to the radio with them. It'd been awhile since he'd swallowed his pride to listen to that repulsive station so as to please them. Th2ey enjoyed spending time with Hibiki, listening to his sarcastic review of DJ Alice's topics for the day, and if they enjoyed it, then Hibiki would simply have to make time for it.

He glanced up at the clock. Five more minutes before Channing was late.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Hi there.
    I have only one question, indeed. I know you're accepting only a few members to this Persona RolePlaying, and it's been a while since it started (at least, it seems so), but would it be too troublesome for the creators if you accept one more member (me)? ;__; Please, consider it seriously, since I would love to join Persona RP (I'm a huge fan of this series). And that's it. Sorry if I bother someone.
    :*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back