• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet Peeves?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I was think about all the things that annoy me, so here we go! What are some of your pet peeves?

Some of mine are:
    Smoking
    When people do something really loud that wakes me up
    Having to get up early
    Losing pokemon battles =P
    Being at college and not getting to see my friends >.<

Anyone else?

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Mine are:
    Being lectured constantley about the same thing by my parents
    being annoyed by my older sister
    finding nice clothes but aren't in my size
    having a short amount of time to study for a test
    getting lots of homework
    having to walk in the rain ( I get sick easily in rain if I don't have a jacket or an umbrella)
    having to use the bathroom a bit later after I've already gone there
    vacuuming
    making a clay sculpture but it ends up burning in the oven
    being around ppl who smoke and are egomaniacs
    having to be waken up by someone early in the morning especially when I'm having a cool dream.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Hippies and Liberals- I fought in a war and I get a paycheck every month, but these people think I don't deserve it. to hell with them, I say.

Mexicans-Yes, I hate my own people. I don't know why. I guess it's just natural to hate each other.

Shopping with my Girlfriend- I HAAATTTTTEEEE it so much. I don't care if it makes your butt look big, just buy it and let's go!

Over sleeping- I feel that if I wake up at 11 am or 12 pm, I already wasted my whole day.

Government-sponsored financial bailout plans- That is just retarded! Let the economy take it's course.

A single person riding in a Hummer- What are they trying to prove?

Loud, obnoxious kids in restaurants.- Can't control them? Then leave the brat at home next time.

Gangsters- They look like clowns to me.

Guys wearing their pants low- Seriously, belts aren't that expensive!

My girlfriend's parents- They hate my guts....

My Girlfriend's brother- Tried to jump me five times before he realized he was no match for me. Still an annoying little brat.

Experimenting in the kitchen. Aka cooking- I simply can't do it.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    - Kids,
    - Doing laundry,
    - Use of the word "guestimate,"
    - Those who think that the attacks on Sept. 11 is an inside job and always refer you to some crappy college project movie like Loose Change or Zeitgeist--only shows that they can't perform a proper debate,
    - People with no manners,
    - Scientologists, haha, no wait. They're only good for a source of entertainment,
    - Cats,
    - Bad drivers

and other things I can't think of right now..

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    condensation around the drinks (gets all over you and the table, its so annoying)
    friends who ditch/friends who use you
    when you turn in a paper and then continue a paper on a bigger size paper (those big ones taht ppl have, i hate that)
    out of order things, or things that are not placed right
    chairs that are attached to desks.
    low pants. (for everyone)
    high shorts above knees (for guys)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Online, I hate it when one posts a fan fiction, gets reviewed and is told to improve and responds, telling the reviewer to stop being so mean and that he/she doesn't care what anyone thinks about his/her story.

Offline, I can't stand it when people talk about anyone behind their back. If you can't say something negative about someone to his/her face, don't say it at all.

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    People who yap on the phone when shopping. Just shut up, please.

People who yell at you when you're 5 inches away.

Girls with short hair(I love the sexy, long hair of girls. Girls shouldn't look like guys.)

On the same token, guys with long hair.
    "What a beautiful little girl." "He's a boy." "Sorry."

Guys with high voices. Somtimes it's not their faults, but "homosexual" keeps flashing in my head everytime they talk.

There are more, I just can't think of 'em.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    A single person riding in a Hummer- What are they trying to prove?

Loud, obnoxious kids in restaurants.- Can't control them? Then leave the brat at home next time.

Gangsters- They look like clowns to me.

Guys wearing their pants low- Seriously, belts aren't that expensive!
    This. To the millionth power.
    But there's more:

Families with more than 3 kids - Seriously. The planet is overpopulated as it is. Do we REALLY need that many more brats to put up with? Every time I see families like these I want to castrate the parents and throw at least 2 of the brats off a bridge, especially if they're loud and obnoxious.

Snobs - There are a lot of these in my school, and I'm not talking about the cheerleader stereotype. These people will say the nastiest crap about people they barely know (i.e.: Me) just to inflate their own egos. I hate all of these bastards and I hope they get devoured by hazardously poisonous snakes.

Chat Speak - Particularly the type of bastardized 1337 that people on Myspace (ie.: All of my classmates and their mothers) use to make themselves come off as gangsters (see: retarded). This includes AlT CaPs, replacing s with z and r with a and y with this 'ii' bull, ALL CAPS, severe butchering of simple words, replacing 2 and 3-letter words with txt talk, etc. Real gangsters would be outside popping caps in people's arses or something, not making fools of themselves through the interwebs.

People who can only talk about themselves - If I cared to hear your life story, I'd ask you. I'd also appreciate it if YOU WOULD LET ME TALK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

Getting ridiculous amounts of homework - If kids are too young and fragile and easily influenced to, say, be able to stomach adult themes on a children's TV show, WHY do you try to destroy our brains like this? D: I don't get home from school until 4 (sometimes even 5) WITHOUT going anywhere else, have an early curfew and do you honestly expect me to blow my whole day doing what I just came home from doing? Give me a break.

Most Dominicans - SHUT UP! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM 4 MILES AWAY! WHY IS YOUR RADIO UP SO HIGH?! TURN IT DOWN! WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, LEARN HOW TO SPEAK PROPER SPANISH!

Myspace - It's spelled LADY. Not 'Ladii'. That's not a word. No, you shut up. I hope the snakes eat you too after they're done with the snobs. Hold on, I need to go register you along with all the other "Ladii_Shadow"s. #99004678311, was it? You don't need that much glitter in your profile either. It's freezing my computer up! I don't WANT to see pictures of you making out with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Or your cleavage, or you making some stupid pose while fully displaying your underwear. Whatever happened to layouts that weren't black and *insert eye destroying neon color here*? You're not emo, you're not a gangster, and you're not black. Your skin is lighter than mine, you poser.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    - People who seem to think that there's something wrong with smoking.
    - People who disagree with me.
    - Pink Floyd.
    - Congress.
    - Time.

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
    • People who don't just shut up about smoking, even after they've made their point, and you've moved away from them.

• Punctuation in posts.

• People who are exsessivley loud.

• People who patronize me.
    One of my best friends as recently started to do the last one on my list. Ass-hole, he won't last long.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    - Smoking (family of smokers, people who smoke over me annoy me)
    - Shopping with family
    - Hypocriscy (which I really am)
    - Using imperial measurements (only for some things)

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    People who arent Generous... but always ask you for money... GAH! Thats pretty much self explanitory D:

Drunk people... (Actually... anyone that drinks more than 2 glasses of alcohol)

Those smokers that smoke in public places... GOD! DO IT IN UR HOUSE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

Smokers in Trains/Buses/Train Tracks etc (ITS ALREADY ILLEGIAL AND MAKE IT WORSE)

Those old 30+ year old women that are oviously too ugly to be helped without spending thousands on cosmetics... but you see them trying on clothes that wouldnt fit them if they expunged half the stuff in their body.

Annorexic girls... (EAT DAMMIT UR NOT GUNNA BE UGLY IF UR NOT A STICK)

Annorexic guys... (WTF.)

Teenagers that always show off... (not the tiny showing off like... playing with an expensive fone, or talking loudly-ish with mates... the ones that just walk around with hundreds of dollars... but SHOW it to everyone... Shouting in the day... GAH! ETC. ETC. ETC.)

People that tell you that you cant sing... (STFU MATE! WDC!)

When people tell you off when ur trying to do something good >.>

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Oh Boy how I have waited for one of these threads.

-Cassidy (floyd 4 lyf)
    -Rap
    -hip hop
    -ITUNES (Sync and delete all my songs again why dont you)
    -Santa (Thanks for the lame whistle)
    -Average 12-13 year old boys (No you aren't cool)
    -Teenage girls (No your myspace piczzzzz are not hawt)
    -smoking
    -drinking
    -people who tell me to do something (I'd do it myself if i really wanted it)
    -Halo 3
    -Kevin Rudd (WHERE IS MY FREE LAPTOP RUDD YOU LIED YOU SNAKE)
    -Animie (never really got into t3h Naruto metal jacket cartoon stuff everyone is so 1337 about
    -Greenpeace
    -Vegetarians (We were designed to eat meat not plants)
    -People against stemcells
    -Baby's
    -Loud noises
    -Bright lights
    -Religion (Sorry if this is offensive, Will delete)
    -Err yeah I could go on.

Actually just add the world to the list..The world Peeves me off. Of course I could read more but my fingers would fall off before I could finish.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    When people annoy me just to get a reaction. GRRRR!!!!
    Kids and teens who think they own the world. They give America a bad name.
    When someone says "like" after every two words.
    Cartoon Network. Yeah, they'll still air Tom and Jerry but kick off all the other awesome shows???????
    When grownups think kids don't know ANYTHING, especially when the kid knows more than they do.

Actually just add the world to the list..The world Peeves me off. Of course I could read more but my fingers would fall off before I could finish.

I hear ya.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    All right, it's a relatively short list...

1. My Brother's Singing - He really sucks at singing, but he thinks he's really uber good, so he'll never shut up.
    2. Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers Fangirls - Gosh, everyone every female I know in RL is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, and loves Hannah Montana, it's not that they're bad, it's just that they're over-rated.
    3. Retards that think China and Japan are the same thing - This one's the last one! Well yeah, nobody seems to get the fact that China, and Japan are two separate countries and I come from the latter. (S'true)

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Girls who say "like" too much when they talk. It's worse then "um."

People who expect me to do things for them, like at school. Lazy, brainless people.

Like Black_Wolf said, guys that wear their huge pants below their waist. Guys, COME ON. Hike your pants up, or pull your @$$ down. And buy a freakin' belt. They're not that expensive.

People that try to be annoying to get attention.

People who swear 'cause they think it makes them cool.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Drunk drivers. Why is it that 99.9 percent of the time, a drunk idiot comes barreling through traffic and kills half a dozen people, yet somehow manages to walk away??
    And what's worse, the most that they probably get is a FINE.

Back