• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peta and their new unhappy meal!

Years
    I think the idea is really dumb; all they'll do is get some kids afraid of clowns. Seriously, if I was five and someone handed that out to me, I'd be scared of clowns for life. D;

Patchy

-
    Years
    In my opinion, PETA need to stop shoving things like this down people's throats. They are polite when you ask them questions, but the world is unfair, and they can't change everything. The videos on their site are..disturbing.

Though, I do care about animals and it is wrong to harm them in ways such as those, but children don't need to know until they're a little bit older than twelve, y'know?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't know what's funnier, the fact that PETA is now trying to pander towards the "young child" demographic, or the fact they they're failing miserably. XD

Either way, there's nothing funnier than watching self-righteous interest groups shoot themselves in the foot for attention.

*returns to eating his Big Mac*

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    D:
    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I were an innocent six year old that happened to chance upon one of those boxes with the frightening imagery, the first thing I'd do would beg my guardian not to take me to McDonalds.
    And then ask to be taken to Burger King or Wendy's instead. :D

Ah, but I do think that the age group that these meals are aiming at particularly are too young to make a big decision like vegetarianism.
    This is just nightmare fuel.
    And little six year old will toss and turn in bed at night, afraid that Ronald McDonald is creeping outside their window.

lolno, but about PETA;
    Sea kittens.

Back