• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peta and their new unhappy meal!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    PETA, you are so full of yourself I just can't help but laugh out loud.

So we should stop tigers, lions, wolves, bears, fish, sharks, cats, eagles, toucans, alligators, snakes, badgers, foxes, and animals that I don't even know about stop eating meat because they're "killing life"? Welcome to the circle of life, PETA. Enjoy your stay.

Then again, that clown creeped me out anyhow. So it may not be that big of a deal anyhow.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    god D###mit!!!
    god gave us animals for food!!! (and entertainment)
    so thats we should we do then go all vegan
    NO I WILL NEVER DO THAT!
    its all surrvival or the fittest
    and were at the top of the food chain
    its a eat-or-be-eaten world
    and were just doing whats better for us.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Unfortunately, children are uneducated. They seem to not realize where the meat they eat, comes from. Thus if the child knew PETA's message would be old news. I think it's a good idea if they wake the parents and children up to what they are really eating. Some people take too much stuff for granted...

I remember a TV reality show that were kids surviving on their own. And one of their rewards was a live chicken. Nearly all the members were scared to help in the prospect of having to kill it. Aside from two or three members who were somewhat used to this kind of thing.

I know it's hard to say it's hypocritical, but I mean, if you eat meat, and think the act of killing the animal is wrong... Well there is a bit of a conflict there.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Unfortunately, children are uneducated. They seem to not realize where the meat they eat, comes from. Thus if the child knew PETA's message would be old news. I think it's a good idea if they wake the parents and children up to what they are really eating. Some people take too much stuff for granted...

I remember a TV reality show that were kids surviving on their own. And one of their rewards was a live chicken. Nearly all the members were scared to help in the prospect of having to kill it. Aside from two or three members who were somewhat used to this kind of thing.

I know it's hard to say it's hypocritical, but I mean, if you eat meat, and think the act of killing the animal is wrong... Well there is a bit of a conflict there.

There lots of incidents throughout any persons life that involve unliked actions to reach wanted goals. For example, the common idea that work comes before success. If you enjoy work, then good for you. If you enjoy killing chickens, then, uh.... good for you?

Though if you have the opportunity to take a short cut, most people will take it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn, that box is awesome.

I'm still gonna eat McNuggets so sorry Peta, you fail.

If you keep pissing off Ronald McDonald he's gonna eat you all.

Peta and their new unhappy meal!

And don't get me started on the Burger King, He will appear if you make me say "The 'E' Word"

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There lots of incidents throughout any persons life that involve unliked actions to reach wanted goals. For example, the common idea that work comes before success. If you enjoy work, then good for you. If you enjoy killing chickens, then, uh.... good for you?

Though if you have the opportunity to take a short cut, most people will take it.

It's unfortunate though, how in humanity's history, the easy route seems to have been the route taken by the majority, as opposed to the right route. This is in regardless to other factors. That if you truly believed something was wrong, that one should act upon it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't eat anything other than french fries at McDonalds anyway.

Can I scare you away from those too? XD

Sodium oxide(?) pyrpphosphate. That's what is in the fries, and if I remember correctly it is the same industrial ingredient that is also used to clean and otherwise shine metal finishings. As a food, it is used as a preservative and food enhancer.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Can I scare you away from those too? XD

Sodium oxide(?) pyrpphosphate. That's what is in the fries, and if I remember correctly it is the same industrial ingredient that is also used to clean and otherwise shine metal finishings. As a food, it is used as a preservative and food enhancer.

Sodium oxide pyrophosphate is delicious!!

Seems to me they are doing this just for attention. I would love to see them target Chik-Fil-A

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    PETA, you are so full of yourself I just can't help but laugh out loud.

So we should stop tigers, lions, wolves, bears, fish, sharks, cats, eagles, toucans, alligators, snakes, badgers, foxes, and animals that I don't even know about stop eating meat because they're "killing life"? Welcome to the circle of life, PETA. Enjoy your stay.
    God, I know. And they don't even kill their prey in a humane way! They just, you know, chomp down and ouch it's dead. Some of them even poison their victim so it dies slowly! It's absolute deplorable!

lol PETA. :( I wonder if they think anyone takes them seriously? Though I suppose some people must because otherwise they'd have no money for this marketing BS.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Oh PETA, what a bunch of hypocrites.

@Erica: I doubt anyone does. Sometimes I wonder..are they doing this on purpose or do they really have 2 brain cells?

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I honestly believe PETA is a horrible organization, and always have. They're listed in some government organizations at terrorist groups, as their tactics are so shocking and unnecessary. They're trying to scare an manipulate people to think a certain way, and the way they do.

It's up to each individual person to figure out if they think eating animals is wrong or not. There's a difference between livestock and animal abuse. Scaring children into thinking that eating meat is wrong because "CRAZY RONALD IS CUTTING THEM TO PIECES" isn't going to solve the problem.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Looks fake to me. Do you think the company would allow another company to infiltrate its system?
    And boiling chickens alive? Oh come off it. Seriously. That's just so fake it's ridiculous.

And people broil lobsters alive and no one ever says anything bad about it.. sooo... why is this so sudden?

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Looks fake to me. Do you think the company would allow another company to infiltrate its system?
    And boiling chickens alive? Oh come off it. Seriously. That's just so fake it's ridiculous.

And people broil lobsters alive and no one ever says anything bad about it.. sooo... why is this so sudden?

Wait, what in particular do you think is fake? PETA does this kind of stuff all the time.

Back