• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Petilil found after going through Altar of Moon wormhole?

Years
  • So I went to the altar of the Moone wormhole, which is supposed to let me find Sun pokemon. But I found a petilil in bush instead of Cottonee. Is this supposed to happen because i thought it would let me find cottonee by going through the wormhole.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So I went to the altar of the Moone wormhole, which is supposed to let me find Sun pokemon. But I found a petilil in bush instead of Cottonee. Is this supposed to happen because i thought it would let me find cottonee by going through the wormhole.

Sorry, you're mistaken. All the wormhole does is change the time and let you get Cosmog. So if its day in the 'normal world', it'll be night when you go through the wormhole and vice versa. Exclusives stay exclusives I'm afraid.

Also, when you go into the wormhole, it always starts at 6 o'clock, regardless of what time you went in.

Last edited:
    Back