• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Petition to Allow Roms on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Hey people. This is a petition to allow roms on the site again. Post your name & your email. We are trying to allow roms on this site as most of the people who come here like Pok?mon, so why not the games? I have all the Pok?mon Roms & wish I could give them to people who really need them. Or if someone gets the full English version of like Fire Red & Leaf Green & turns it into the rom. ALSO: Post the number of ur Signature. Like example:

1.Scott Reed: [email protected]

This is the beginning of the petition! I am number 1, so continue on from that number! Please do now double post as it will not be counted. 1 post per person. Please be aware that it may or may not work as it is the Moderators decision. Only post the signature. Do not post ur personal feelings of the subject as we need to save room for all the Signatures.

-Scott-
    "Vote for ur Roms!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back