• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PET's revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
    I'm glad your updating this lol

well I tried it with ruby, and I kept randomly getting "runtime error 75"
    It'd happen with any menus just sorta at random..
    Sometimes they'd work and then other times I'd just get that error.

meh.. could just be my PC, anyways I wish you luck.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
    Alright so I haven't dropped it included with this post is a new copy it fixes the AI bug I tested it to make sure
    So have fun with that.

I will continue support.
    I still need offsets, and a data helper if anyone would like to help. Data helper must be experienced and can wield a hex editor. >_>
    Updates will be far and in between and sometimes often I have a ton of time on my hand so here you gou
    Attached Files

Great, since you're continuing with this, might I ask you to implement a trainer image bank abd trainer pallette bank repointer - for Ruby version. So more then 83 sprites can be inserted in Pokemon Ruby.
    The offsets are here - from elitemap ini.

TrainerPics = &H1EC53C
    TrainerPals = &H1EC7D4

TrainerBackPics = &H1ECAE4
    TrainerBackPals = &H1ECAFC

If you don't understand PM me for more info.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Uh yeah, that's what PET uses to load, but it will not load the back pics there's too few, and no PET will not insert any images.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
    Uh yeah, that's what PET uses to load, but it will not load the back pics there's too few, and no PET will not insert any images.

Well, then it should, its a pain having so little trainer sprites in AXVE and AXPE. Make that function as a other tool, but its doable right?

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I have a cap on trainers for some reason let's see what the max is :D

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I removed the limit if valid data exists then it will get loaded.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I keep getting Runtime error 63. Bad Record Number or something. I am trying to change Flannery's third Pokemon, but when I try changing it, that error occures. When I click on save Trainer Data, the Pokemon Sprite is switched to the Pokemon below it. Like I would save Magmar but it would show Electabuzz afterwards. I'm using Emerald.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Wee, update
    supports header
    BPED
    More trainers, and more classes I didn't know about.
    So enjoy

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
    Anyways, I would like to report a bug.

I can't change the attacks, and the Pokemon and Trainer sprites are either bent, messed up, or something else.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Proof of the bug would help, and it'd help to see if you're being a silly man. =P

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Wow, that's a funny antispam measure, you could just PM me it.
    BTW, pokemon that have attacks are trainers with the class
    RIVAL, CHAMPION, LEADER, and ELITE FOUR there's like one other type of trainer that has attacks and that's PKMN Trainer but i'm not sure how that format works exactly. =p

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Pokemon sprite looks fine, and I already gave you the answer.

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
    Oh yeah, one thing - when I try to edit the Pokemon's attacks in Fire Red, when I turn away from that Pokemon, all the work was for nothing - the Pokemon's attacks remained normal! I don't want Magneton to be using Rock Tomb. HELP!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I keep getting Runtime error 63. Bad Record Number or something. I am trying to change Flannery's third Pokemon, but when I try changing it, that error occures. When I click on save Trainer Data, the Pokemon Sprite is switched to the Pokemon below it. Like I would save Magmar but it would show Electabuzz afterwards. I'm using Emerald.

I am still getting these errors especially with Flannery. I am trying to change the sprite of Magcargo, but it wont let me use the arrows and when I try to change what Pokemon she should have, the runtime error occures. I don't know if it's her, Magcargo, or what.

Also, do I have to dump the sprites before hand in order to use them? The trainer sprites come up fine it's just the Pokemon sprites I am trying to change. As soon as I give Roxanne an Onix and click "Save Trainer Data" the sprite changes to Gengar. I don't know if it occures in game, but I already beat her so I don't know if it saved.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Wow, that's a funny antispam measure, you could just PM me it.
    BTW, pokemon that have attacks are trainers with the class
    RIVAL, CHAMPION, LEADER, and ELITE FOUR there's like one other type of trainer that has attacks and that's PKMN Trainer but i'm not sure how that format works exactly. =p
    The problem is that the manual setting of attacks (as opposed to automatic setting on level) doesn't depend on the trainer class, there must be something somewhere that tells which trainers can choose attacks and which can't.

For example, some bikers in fire red have manual attacks, and others don't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back