• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] PGE overflow while importing sprite sheet.

Years
    Hello everyone, hope you all are keeping safe as can be during this blasted pandemic.
    I'm having a problem with PGE and I just don't get it.

I downloaded a bunch of Gen 3 style Pokémon sprites for the Gen 4-6 mons. (Found in resources on this site)
    All of the sprite sheets seem to work perfectly, except for Regigigas.
    And I really cannot figure out why.
    The image is the proper dimensions and size.
    And I just get an overflow error while trying to import the Regigigas sprite sheet into PGE.
    I think it'll probably be something stupid and basic, but any help would be much appreciated!

Edit- I'm still looking for a solution myself. If I find one I'll post it here.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello everyone, hope you all are keeping safe as can be during this blasted pandemic.
    I'm having a problem with PGE and I just don't get it.

I downloaded a bunch of Gen 3 style Pokémon sprites for the Gen 4-6 mons. (Found in resources on this site)
    All of the sprite sheets seem to work perfectly, except for Regigigas.
    And I really cannot figure out why.
    The image is the proper dimensions and size.
    And I just get an overflow error while trying to import the Regigigas sprite sheet into PGE.
    I think it'll probably be something stupid and basic, but any help would be much appreciated!

Edit- I'm still looking for a solution myself. If I find one I'll post it here.

PGE hates Regigigas for some reason. Use Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor to import it instead.

Back