• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PGF's 4th and 5th Gen. Trade Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hey, and... I really want your ALAMOS Darkrai... How about a Lvl 100 Togekiss + Shiny Cresselia? <.<

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Ok, just... wait a second... I've got to find it... My Box is full of Pokemon... It's really hard to find!

BTW: I didn't had that Staryu in the PokeDex... THX! ^^

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
  • How about trading your Shiny ev'd Metagross or ev'd Blaziken for my shiny ev'd Scizor?
    Scizor
    Adamant
    142HP/252Atk/116Sp.D
    Brick Break/Bullet Punch/Roost/Sword Dance

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hey! An other trade offer! Your Gamestp Jirachi for these 2 Pokemons:
    Lvl 100 Shiny Pikachu (holding a Master Ball; BTW; i've got 6 Master Ballz ^^)
    Lvl 100 Shiny Roserade

If you want other Items tell me. ^^

BTW, if you accept the offer let's trade at 7 PM. ^^

Last edited:

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I prefer your shiny Lugia and Ho Oh for Arceus. :)
    Jirachi, hm... What else do you have? Cause I don't have anything against level 100 Pokemon, but if they're not EV trained with decent IVs and right natures, there isn't really a point.

Mircea Dan

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
  • I don't know what EV and IV stands for... But I didn't used any rare candyz on Pikachu...
    That Roserade, I used only 4 Rare Candyz... But I traded them already on the GTS. And... I traded the Shiny Lugia and Shiny Ho-Oh too... That means i've got to start the adventure again and that MEANS that you've got to wait until I catch them again (that means over 9000 resets per Pokemon... <.<).

BTW, can you explain me what are the IV (Individual Values) and EV (Effort Values)? Send me a private message. <.<

And, can you train your Pokemons EV after LVL 100?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back