• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phanima's Sketches

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I don't really do the whole self-promotiong thing, since I'm often wary of criticism, but lately I've become more accustomed to such support and have therefore created my very first art thread on PC.

Anyway, they're not very good, and there's hardly any detail in them, but as of now, I'm quite content with how they've turned out, plus I'm only half sober, which may explain why I'm kinda of dizzy.

This is my Pokemon team. They're probably the worst types of Pokemon to ever be in a team competitively, but they're my six favourites, and I've used them in every game since Ruby & Sapphire were released.

Dragonair, Wailord, Whiscash, and Team Phanima.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like the style you have, it makes the drawings look really nice. My favorite was the dragonair drawing, it was pretty funny and well done! Another thing I liked a lot was how you did the trainers hair^^

Nice job.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Wow, these are drawn really cute! >w< I love them, they capture the nicer side of Pokemon. It's got a nice essence to it, keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2008
    Your style is very different and clean.
    Your drawing style is so different and good, that I don't think you need to add all the coloring and texture.
    Very nice!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I have to say, I really do admire your style. I have a more dark lined way of drawing which sucks, but that's just awesome! Nice work! *chucks cookies at team Phanima*

AyuKurayami

Kurayami
    Years
  • Apparent...?

Your style of drawing, I must say, is very clear, clean. Even though it has no detail, as you said yourself, the ending result are satisfying. Most artist put loads of detail into their work, as in to make it look better. There are only a few artist who can make their piece "look better" visa that. Although your style is what I admire. It's clean and basic. Because of that attribute, I must say, your art is amazing.

You may be wondering why I choose Apparent as a title. It's true, your art is apparent ; very well understood. Because of the artist our world have created today, art such as yours isn't too well "understood." Yet, it is very well to understand if examined closely.

Wonderful work. I hope you keep this style of drawing and make it your own.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I love your art. No criticism to offer, sorry *o*

Back