• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Phazing’s Massive Shiny Trade List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2018
    I give you my shiny flareon for that shiny rowley
    My friend code is 5344-3392-2356 my in game name is draggy

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I want that
    Shiny Greninja, naive, Protean
    Shiny Metagross, adamant ,event
    Shiny Tapu Koko, timid, event
    I have a couple of pokemon to offer like event pokemon and shiny pokemon that are competitive.
    Event:
    Manaphy, Jirachi,
    Shiny:
    Ampharos, Mamoswine, Suicune, Gliscor, Poipole

Last edited:
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    I want that
    Shiny Greninja, naive, Protean
    Shiny Metagross, adamant ,event
    Shiny Tapu Koko, timid, event
    I have a couple of pokemon to offer like event pokemon and shiny pokemon that are competitive.
    Event:
    Manaphy, Jirachi,
    Shiny:
    Ampharos, Mamoswine, Suicune, Gliscor, Poipole

Is the manaphy and jirachi shiny? And I have all those shinys except poipole

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    No those 2 r not shiny, they are event pokemon, as for the Poipole I have an extra code and can be used to get the pokemon in any nature

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I understand, well let me list a few shiny pokemon that i do have
    The eevee- lutions, Dragonite, Heracross, Victribell, Raichu, Lucia, Noctowl, Giratina, Ursaring, Jynx, and a few others that I have to double check

Edit: Mismagius, Typhlosion, Maganium, Forretress, Magnezone

Last edited:
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    I understand, well let me list a few shiny pokemon that i do have
    The eevee- lutions, Dragonite, Heracross, Victribell, Raichu, Lucia, Noctowl, Giratina, Ursaring, Jynx, and a few others that I have to double check

Edit: Mismagius, Typhlosion, Maganium, Forretress, Magnezone

Any of them comp?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Dragonite, Riachu, Victribell, Lugia, and Ursaring are the only ones not competitive.
    The rest that i have mentioned are shiny, comp. I also have Pidgeot, Marowak, Crobat, Weezing, Vileplume, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Tauros, and Aerodactyl shiny and comp as well.

Which of these do you want, I'm trying to trade for 3 possibly more of your pokemon.

Do you have a discord, we can communicate better on that

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    All of them are in a pokeball, except for Giratina who is in a Masterball. As for the natures they are all the natures tht smogon said would be best for them in comp.

Last edited:
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    All of them are in a pokeball, except for Giratina who is in a Masterball. As for the natures they are all the natures tht smogon said would be best for them in comp.

Sorry work and school is taking most of my time honestly idk what I want they all seem fine idc really

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Oh Kool, when can you trade, I can get on whenever
    My FC is 2767-1686-6645
    IGN is Angel
    In addition to the three pokemon that i want can I also get shiny Treecko pokeball, modest, and the shiny Yveltal cherish

Last edited:
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Oh Kool, when can you trade, I can get on whenever
    My FC is 2767-1686-6645
    IGN is Angel
    In addition to the three pokemon that i want can I also get shiny Treecko pokeball, modest, and the shiny Yveltal cherish

I updated my list and added over 20 more shinies and i think i updated some of the ones you wanted\

ALSO ANYONE WHO WANTS A SHINY THAT HAS OT DEVIN OR GB NEXT TO IT IS NOT REDISTRIBUTE-ABLE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back