• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

phcompany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • phcompany is a Emulation site for people who enjoy rom hacking and even more it has much tuts and is looking for extra staff.

http://www.phcompany.info

this is the main site to it whe worked good on the layout (serg!o helped me with it)

if you got any question ask it away

whe got over 400 members so its going to good way but our main site is a big pride of us.

I'd like to reinforce what Tyler has said. Please remove your layout immediately.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Really, Blue Phoenix never made the layout? WOW I Thought you did. Yeah take it off. I knew there was something different with the coding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    mmmm......

I came here to check and wow wat a posts Tyler i'm contacting Bluephoenix about this isue
    thanks for showing me that site I did not see it before. only some images on images google.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    How is it that you've never seen a site from which you took the design from?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    omfg lolz check the site that layout is gone so no stress i will wait for bluephoenix to talk and you got first banned for advertising and second insulting an staff member.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I was not advertising, I was referencing to PF because you stole the layout as proof. But thanks for your cooperation.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • How is it that you've never seen a site from which you took the design from?

Good question! lol

Haha, he even deleted Eon-Rider's post in his forums! =P

I don't come in MSN that often nowadays. So PM will have to do.

And thanks for removing it. Hope you never do that from anyone else again! =)

EDIT:: ...Funny but even the post bit is like mine...and some of the pages have things I use most! You rock! :3
    Did you like download my css and everything? xD

EDIT 2:: Need I say more? The more I surf the site, the more copies I find...I feel like a role model! :D

Oooh, Horus tells me that Gerri shin did the logo content headers and he did the rest...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well I tolled on pm already but i wil tell here to don't blame on gerri I just asked him to do similiar images because i liked it I was on alchohol and was drunk yues i know i cant blame it on that but have some understanding that I was not thinking clearly anymore.

edit:
    I never said there copyrighted i only said he did them.
    and sorry faltzer but i was removing shouts and links out your post wich is against the rules.
    A human makes mistakes they learn from it and without mistakes its not a human.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Blue-Phoenix said:
    And thanks for removing it. Hope you never do that from anyone else again! =)

Yeah, I posted on his forum forcing to remove it and all he responded with was with a all graphics are copyright Gerri Shin. Blame much?

The problem is solved, although we're still not on the level where you assume full responsibility for your actions.

If you're going to steal a layout, be man enough to assume the consequences and just admit that you're missing character. Enough to pull the plug on an account I made and attempt to hide this fact by editing my posts AND deleting my topic. If you really want to succeed in this scene, be manlier and stop being a wanna/b/.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I did; my opinion of you and your site still stays the same.

Just improve your web site and don't let this happen again.

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • A human makes mistakes they learn from it and without mistakes its not a human.
    Tch. That line... that line again. People use it as an excuse every so often that now I'm annoyed with it. Tell me; because humans are "supposed to make mistakes", that justifies every mistake you make? Does it mean that you can make mistakes and expect others to simply take it with a grain of salt? Humans make mistakes, yes; but they have to bear the consequences for their mistakes as well. You can't say "A human makes mistakes" and expect everybody to forgive you.

Speaking of which, why exactly were you handling your site matters while you were drunk? Your age shows 15; I highly doubt that you've even come of age to drink yet. And even if you were, you ought to not handle your site matters at that point.

omfg lolz check the site that layout is gone so no stress i will wait for bluephoenix to talk and you got first banned for advertising and second insulting an staff member.
    Advertising? I mean, seriously; advertising? Do you even know what that word means? He was proving his point, not trying to steal your members and send them there. Secondly, you should be able to take an insult if you know that what you're doing is wrong. It's your fault, isn't it? So why shouldn't you be insulted when you make a mistake? Staff or not, you deserve the insults that you got. I won't really call them insults. They were accusations, which were completely true.

Sorry if I became a bit too rude there, but you need to understand some stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Its a line nothing more bare with me.
    yes i'm in age for alcohol so when i'm drunk I cant think clear I know now.
    And I already apolegized and faltzer will think the same of me like others even I will do something like close my site (wich i'm not going to do).
    and what do you even have to do with this your not even staff of pokefusion.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • and what do you even have to do with this your not even staff of pokefusion.

*blink* *blink* You did ask for comments on your "new layout" right? So that's what he's doing, commenting! ;)

I hope you don't have many members from your forums over here...if they see this, and if they are not noobs, they'll probably run!

But honestly, don't you think its true? I think everyone here agrees with what Archayos said. You shouldn't have changed the site when you were drunk... and even now there are bits from my site...

We never said you were not a human! lol
    So stop trying to prove it in your profile...We are all human here, and yet we run our sites. We put aside our problems in real life, and run our sites...so that really doesn't count...

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    oh okay understand it bud but hes multyplying what others already tolled me.

edit: as you might have guessed I might close phcompany two good staff left probaly had enough words from faltzer.

Last edited:

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • Exactly what BluePhoenix said; you might be drinking and all that, and that's your personal life. It should not... no; it cannot interfere with your life on the internet. Especially with your site; which you hold dear to you.

Please note that I'm not trying to flame you or make you feel guilty or anything. You should just understand that these kind of mistakes are intolerable to other people, and you shouldn't make them often. Never let your personal life and your internet life merge collide. Because when they do, the results are catastrophic.

EDIT: Oh, and nobody's telling you to close down PHCompany. There's no need to tear the place apart with your useless drama and infighting. Stop blaming things on Faltzer, as what he wrote on your site were completely valid points. If your staff members realized the truth and left, you can't blame it all on him. Either way, I personally think that PHCompany is a great site. All I'm saying is that don't use other people's materials without their permission; and that even goes for ideas. The images might not be BluePhoenix's (even though they are), but the imagination and thought put into it is his, isn't it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back