• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2021
    what the chance to get "game play" of the first pokemon pick?.
    we deying here :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    all looks good.... i just hope u keep the pokemon designs serious with principles and not turn it into a cute-anime style doll competition.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    all looks good.... i just hope u keep the pokemon designs serious with principles and not turn it into a cute-anime style doll competition.
    Damn, we just spent 4 years making a "Build Your Own Cute-Anime Doll" game. Back to the drawing board I guess.

You can see the style we're going for with our new forms in the opening post, we'll be doing our best to maintain that quality.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2021
    *is there going to be a group exp share like in the new games?
    or item for 1 pokemon to hold?

*can u guy's give some info on the ability point's?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Damn, we just spent 4 years making a "Build Your Own Cute-Anime Doll" game. Back to the drawing board I guess.

You can see the style we're going for with our new forms in the opening post, we'll be doing our best to maintain that quality.

^_^
    I mean, i like the Mega evolutions but the relics.... dunno, i prefer gen 1 looking pokemons, creatures that look more like animals instead of humans.

EDIT:
    btw can u guys provide more info on the Skill Tree system? its a sytem for pokemons or trainers?
    Generally the more info given about stuff the better.

You also added new stats, very good!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey everyone, we're now taking applications for Programmers. This position is suited to those who are comfortable in Ruby, or RGSS, and are sure they meet the requirements listed below.

Responsibilities
    - Fixing bugs, varying from event logic such as cooldowns, but also things like UI.
    - Implementing new mechanics. If we have an idea for a mechanic we'd like to add, you should be able to make good progress on it.
    - Adjusting UI. Minor adjustments in UI include things such as repositioning, recoloring, moving, and substituting text/sprites/bitmaps.
    - Optimisation. Your job is to make everything run as quickly and smoothly as possible. This includes finding efficient workarounds, but is also a part of the "Fixing bugs" part.

Requirements
    - Very strong knowledge as to how Ruby and RGSS work, as well as some minor knowledge about RPG Maker XP and Pok?mon Essentials.
    - A lot of dedication for programming.

A bit more about the role
    We could really use a hand with bugs, minor adjustments and what not. You don't have to know the ins and outs of every single method or class, but if you think you'd be of any help, please don't hesitate to contact and we'll discuss further.

If you are interested in this position, please contact myself or Marin via PM.

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
    Years
  • I have a question. Can I use Drastic Emulator or MyBoy! Emulator to play? (They are emulators in android and I play in android... Drastic is for NDS Games while MyBoy! is for GBA Games) or what is the extension file for this game?

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I have a question. Can I use Drastic Emulator or MyBoy! Emulator to play? (They are emulators in android and I play in android... Drastic is for NDS Games while MyBoy! is for GBA Games) or what is the extension file for this game?

This is not a ROM hack, it is a program of its own, made to run on Windows machines. You won't be able to play it on any emulators unless perhaps it's a very solid emulation of Windows OS. And I won't guarantee that works, either.

Last edited:

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
    Years
  • This is not a ROM hack, it is a program of its own, made to run on Windows machines. You won't be able to play it on any emulators unless perhaps it's a very solid emulation of Windows OS. And I won't guarantee that works, either.

Okay, Thank you.. I figured it out earlier when I tried to download a game just like this.. I'm sorry I'm a beginner to this stuff but I only play gba though.. but I'll try this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back