• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey all, we're prrrretttty close to release but we're pretty swamped in bugs at the moment. Which is mainly what's holding us back for Episode One. I'm just sending the feelers out to see if anyone here would be interested in signing on with the sole role to fix some of the bugs we're having. We're a little stretched thin in our own lives so some extra help would be really appreciated!

This doesn't need to be long term either, so if you just want to help us out for a few weeks or months - that's still a bunch of help!

Requirements:

- A Computer Science background or several years experience with Object Orientated Programming

- Some examples of your work/code and projects you may have worked on

Nice to have:

- Experience with Pokémon Essentials

- Experiencing coding with Ruby

Years
  • I've just created an account to ask: how is it going with all those bugs?? And i would also like to say, guys don't rush it! Even though i cant stand w8ing for it :P

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • They're really bugging us. ;)

We recently acquired a new programmer, which should help! Feel free to join our Discord if you want to chat with us and get more up-to-date news, as well. I'll refrain from linking it in case that breaks the PC rules for "advertising", but you can find it through our Twitter.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    That fangame will be amazing like uranium and sage

Q:Pokémon Following?

I am brazilian sorry my english

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Yes, as you can see.

cOrXCWP.png

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Still far away from the first demo? And if I may ask how many hours of gameplay will it last?

Looks freaking awesome !

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Still far away from the first demo? And if I may ask how many hours of gameplay will it last?

Looks freaking awesome !

It's not far. We're still ironing out bugs and doing some internal testing, which is the final stage before release.

Game length will vary depending on how you play. For the upcoming demo release, Gav has stated "around 4-5 hours for a normal play through". Shorter if you rush, and a good bit longer if you explore everything and do more side quests. I can confirm myself that there's a lot of content (especially if you stop to examine every bookcase, sink, trash bin...) As for the full game, we couldn't tell you yet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your game is sooo beautiful ! Will be translate in french ?
    If you seek somebodies for this, I can help you =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I need this! I want something to do pokemon day not a shit

Last edited:

TheRoboFrog

Cybernetic Enhancements
    Years
  • Just a question, is the game still coming out this quarter, or is it going to take just a bit longer for polishing etc?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back