• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop Q & A

Here's something you could try:

Depending on your version, you should be able to drop down to Edit -> Menus. And that should bring up a window so you can edit the position and visibility (and even color! 8D) of your menu buttons. Inside that menu, if you click and expand some of the menu buttons, you may see that their visibility is turned off (the little eye icon is faded out). If that's the case, simply clicking them all in should solve your problem.

I hope this helps! ^^

Wow, I never thought of that Volta! >.< Thanks so much, I'll try that right away. :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have Photoshop Elements 4.0 and I cannot find an 'Apply Image' tool or anything like it anywhere..
    Can anyone point me in the right direction, or enlighten me as to its existence?
    I normally use CS3, but I got that through my school, and I got a new laptop so all I have to work with atm is Elements..

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Ehhh I don't think I've ever used apply image intentionally before. xD

Though another way around that is drag the second image into the file. Change the layer style. Ctrl+a, Ctrl+shift+c, Ctrl+v. (Select all > Copy merged > Paste).

I think that is a suitable way to do it. :S

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Is this thread still usable or what?

Anyway, I have a bit of a dilemma. For some reason, every few times after I open Photoshop it works for like ten minutes then everything goes what and it asks me if I want to send an "Error Report". No matter what option I pick, the program crashes and so far this has happened twice while I was well into my GFX project (*sadface*). Does anyone with supreme PS knowledge know what is causing this and/or if this problem is even fixable?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    But it never happens with Adobe Illustator. =(
    Or does that make it more of a Windows thing?

iReign

Banned
    Years
    Could someone give me pointers on how to remove images from the white backgrounds in CS3? I always get rough edges somehow. :/

Back