• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop Q & A

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Here, post questions about photoshop, and get them answered here! (also ask about any other program XD) I can answer almost any question, cause i know how to do almost anything on photoshop and i've been doing it for a LONG time. also anyone else can answer the questions.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    is Limewire illegal? well, i have a mac, so i have to buy the software... mac's Photoshop is better though... i suggest buying it

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think it may be legal... but the question wasn't where can i download photoshop legaly was it? and i'd much rather use an illegal version on a PC than buy an expensive mac, and an expensive peice of software.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Photoshop Elements all the way. =x It's cheaper and does basically everything Photoshop does. x3

We should probably have a sticky in here with links to PS (and PSP) tutorials. o_O

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I just thought I would drop in to say, that I agree with Erica. Photoshop Elements is cheaper and is great. And yes, Limewire is illegal, because of course you can download music, which is illegal, on it. Any program that has the capability to download movies, or music without having to pay is most likely illegal.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, i was gonna get PSE, but i got Final Cut Pro and i have to wait a while to get more software... it's a lot like normal Photoshop right?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    ACManga said:
    is Limewire illegal? well, i have a mac, so i have to buy the software... mac's Photoshop is better though... i suggest buying it
    Its the same **** thing. I use photoshop on a PC and Mac(at school) and they are identicle, but just layed out a bit different, can all do the same thing.

Anyways, I can awnser questions also, pm me, email me, or post here

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Yeah, there's trials and stuff, but it doesn't last forever XD my dad has Photoshop Elements on his computer, but he's always doing work on it, so i never get to use it :'[

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    go to suprnova.org search for photoshop, they will have Photoshop w/a serial number there

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, isn't that somewhat illegal? (not that i haven't done the same thing with my version from limewire)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ... Undertaker, there's a thing called computer bugs XD and it takes like 27 hours to download XD (depends on your computer) anyways... i dunno if this makes sense, but what about a banner contest?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    if we have a banner contest, i think FG, MoonLight, and PSB should be the judges, and i'll enter it... then we'll have someone make the graphic trophy XD

Back