• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop software.

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Hello, everyone.

Two things.

1) can someone please photoshop a WWE Championship Belt onto this male nurse? If it's not too much trouble.

Photoshop software.

2) Photoshop help, as in, which software would be a great way to start for a beginner. Nothing too crazy just the basic add a face to an astronaut type of thing.

Sorry if this isn't the right section for this.

Thanks, guys. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I use Photoshop Cs5, but the actual cropping aspect is a lot harder than you think. I'd love to help if I wasn't currently on Moblie

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    $333.83 buckaroonies?!!

Golly-gee whiz, I dunno about that. Though I understand the art of cropping of high magnitude comes at a price -- but, geez.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You can always try GIMP. It's free, and somewhat similar to PhotoShop. It can handle cropping and tons of other basic/not-so-basic stuff, so I'd recommend it.

Back