• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

physical sweeper

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Depends whether your team has a good ice or fighting resistance (Mind you if you have a ghost type, that gives you a fighting immunity)

But yeah, It would depend on your other team mates whether you can afford to have a 4x weak to ice, or a 4x to fighting

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Weavile, you know how much it powns dude. Took done your DDnite AND Vire?? Well not really but still. And It depends if your team is in need of more bulk.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    okay then i shall go with a weavile

Weavile @ Focus Sash
    Jolly/Adamant <-------which one
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Night Slash
    Ice Punch
    Brick Break
    Arial Ace

that look good?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Sir, replace Aerial Ace (if you don't have a Heracross counter, keep Aerial Ace) with Ice Shard/Pursuit

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Ok lets just conclude this case alright? all 3 of those options have weak defense anyways, take out Nite cause he's an unreliable sweeper with such moderate speed (flame me all you guys want I don't care I hate Dragonite period), go with Weavile if you want fast midgame sweep or Mence if you prefer a sort of safer early sweeping. -__-

Xairmo

Years
    i think i'll go with a n adamant weavile. i'll keep aa. with aa i'll count heracross, with ice punch i counter mence, nite and chonp, and with brick break i counter tyranitar

Xairmo

Years
    okay i shall go with a jolly weavile
    thanks for the help guys ^_^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Overall DDnite, since its one of the physical attackers that can actually take a hit.

FTW

btw CBmence > DDmence

FTW

Outrage sucks.

No it doesn't.

It traps Dragonite on the field and lets a pokemon like Skarmory, Steelix, or another physical wall that resists Dragon attacks and takes it down.

DDnite is a LATE GAME SWEEPER. You are supposed to eliminate the counters first and then wipe out an entire team...

For instance, Dragonite uses Outrage. And then, before you know it, you have Skarmory setting up Spikes and Whirlwinding you away. Outrage = fail

No. Again, scout for counters and cdestroy them. I always have magneton on my teams weith DDnite, and had a very high success rate. Er, magnezone I mean.

Saying outrage sucks is rubbish.

EDIT: I see you are using weavile, though DDnite and weavile can coexist on the same team.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Outrage only sucks if the user using it sucks lol

If you don't defeat all the steel types on the other side with Magnezone (like I do which always pwns people =O) then Dragonite could be a fearsome Outrage

Xairmo

Years
    now im confuzzled
    hmmm now im considering dropping claydol to keep my ddnite

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    And they predict that prediction of prediction and obliterate you =O

If the ghost isn't Gengar, and a Spiritomb, you die mon

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    And they predict that prediction of prediction and obliterate you =O

If the ghost isn't Gengar, and a Spiritomb, you die mon

How many spiritombs do you see? no one seems to be smart enough to predict that, which makes me :) every time.

Back