• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pichu Brothers Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Time to get into some mischief. It's the Pichu Brothers Roleplay!

All the Action will take place in Millennium Town. This is a random roleplay, so everything is made up, simpally..

To get started, sign up using this form

Pokemon:
    Name:

and yets get started then. ^_^c

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    pokemon:eevee(or umbreon unless we are only allowed un evolved ones,but i'll have eevee for now)
    name:Ross
    gendar:male
    personality:meciless rival,understands the true bond between pokemon

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Sounds interesting , are we allowed evolved pokemon ?

Pokemon: Espeon
    Name: Riku
    Personality: Calm and Collected , Riku can is more of a " Think before you Act " Pokemon. As he's lived alone most of his life in the Mountains he isn't really sure about how to act around others.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Pokemon: Houndour
    Pichu Brothers Role Play

Name: Kari
    Personality: I'm a bit of a loner but really friendly once you get to know me. I'm very loyal to my friends and never back down in a fight. I love to run and play. I also like to sneak around and surprise my opponents. Sneaking is one of my talents. I'm very fast and rarely ever beaten in a race.

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Pokemon: Cubone
    Name: Q-Bone
    Personality: Is intrigued by many things. Likes to stick his nose wherre it doesnt always belong but at least he hsa a hard enough head to plough through any trouble he gets into.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back