• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick up lines

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ...not a direct insult, more like an insult that: "I think that you have a brain the size of a flea and that a stupid play on words will win you over" O_o;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Oh man, I have to say that I love reading pick-up lines, they are funny!! I don't use them though, it's just not me, I do use them as jokes though, not for the intention of getting the girl but to make them laugh, it's weird. I will post some that I think are funny though.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

Years
    Yes, edit it, please. It's a bit suggestive. x:

I've heard the first one before on another thread like this. Every so once in a while, PC is treated to a selection of the silliest pick-up lines ever invented <3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I love these kind of things, many people see pick-up lines as an actual way of getting a girl which like Kylie said, may offend some girls because they are being considered dumb or stupid. I on the other hand, think that pick-up lines are more like jokes that you use to be funny, I don't know how to explain it but..........yeah.

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    "Are you from Tennessee? 'cause you're the only '10' I see!"

XD I heard one of my friends use this once. He was joking of course, but it made the girl laugh. I think pick up lines are, usually, a bad idea. But if you deliver them good enough, and the pick up line isn't too raunchy, it can let the girl know that you have a sense of humor ^_^

I didn't get my girlfriend with a pick up line. It was the typical introduce, talk, befriend, ask out, accept...that's it! It's not as exciting as a pick up line, but it works more often XDD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Hitokiri said:
    "Are you from Tennessee? 'cause you're the only '10' I see!"

XD I heard one of my friends use this once. He was joking of course, but it made the girl laugh. I think pick up lines are, usually, a bad idea. But if you deliver them good enough, and the pick up line isn't too raunchy, it can let the girl know that you have a sense of humor ^_^

I didn't get my girlfriend with a pick up line. It was the typical introduce, talk, befriend, ask out, accept...that's it! It's not as exciting as a pick up line, but it works more often XDD
    And it's less ridiculous XD

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Help me!

I REALLY need a pick-up line, a very, very good one. Recently my almost-got-to-be-her boyfriend-style-girlfriend said that I lied about something so she cancelled the 'order', are there any lines that can get me back? Please help!!

Kylie-chan

Years
    ...no, pick-up lines'll just make you look ridiculous. o_o I'd try and talk to her diplomatically and apologise, not try to charm her back.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    "hi"
    "hi"
    "sup?"
    "well I was doing work untill I was distracted by your beauty"

Crap I know, got me my Girlfriend though
    wow that worked....XD

Thats Funny....

And I kinda Dont Know Any Lines...Cause I Like Never Tell A Gurl That i Like her...XD...Im Shy...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I thought I was shy XD, Here is the story...I asked this girl out and she said yes, after she had ditched her current. (This is over MSN) she then came back to me and said it was all a joke, yeah right, She had her friend round, I asked her two days later and she said still said yes, only cause I was jokin aboout when she said 'I was your first kiss' and i said No you weren't XD' Meaning I was being sarcastic What shall I do!!!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I did then she said 'no excuses'. and she gave me a kiss on friday.... almost like she's had a personality change, anyway I can only talk to her for 5 minutes before she blocks me and | can't talk anymore
    I told her it was a joke 5 times yesterday but she wouldn't have it...
    Anyway I have a piccy of her if you want to see her?

Kylie-chan

Years
    Well, if she's not open-minded enough to even accept the possibility that what you were saying was true, why do you really want to be with her? o_o

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If I say you have a nice body, will you hold it against me?
    I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
    My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in!
    Do you have a map, because I keep getting lost in your eyes
    Is there an airport nearby or is my heart just taking off?

XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    If I say you have a nice body, will you hold it against me?
    I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
    My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in!
    Do you have a map, because I keep getting lost in your eyes
    Is there an airport nearby or is my heart just taking off?

XD
    The first one had me laughing for awhile, XD.

Back