• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick up lines

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Ever seen that boy/girl that has caught your eye? wanted to ask her out but frightened that they will say 'no'? Well in this thread you can post lines that have worked for you and have got you that very special person, here's one that worked for me:
    'If you held 12 roses up in a miror you would see 13 beautiful things'
    What has worked for you? post your comments,
    Oh! I almost forgot! You can request lines on th9is thread

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Chime in on the conversation — that's significantly more effective than walking up and asking right out of the blue.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2006
    thanks to my english teacher for making me read julius ceasar. i learned some things about manipulation and ever since then, i've had more girlfriends in a year than the previous. may just be coincidence though. i don't just use them for sex or anything like that though. after a while, me and/or a girl just lose interest and we just become friends. it's nice having girls as friends, you can talk to them about girls and ask for advice to help you out. (find out their secrets, lol)
    what i learned about teenage girls: imo, but if i'm wrong and you wanna talk crap about me, please keep it to yourself. (this is only my oppinion. if you want to add anything or modify anything, it's cool. just dont' talk crap about me. so here we go)
    1. most teenage girls aren't into full on good gentleman, yes, most high school girls just wanna have fun....
    2. girls say, "just be yourself"...that's correct, don't be too nice, if you're feeling wild, be wild. if you wanna touch her, touch her. if you wanna kiss her, kiss her.
    3. as long as your not ugly and she's not busy with other things, a girl likes it when you go up to her and just talk to her. (specially in front of her friends, lol, so she'll have something to brag about. if you think you're ugly, be careful about this step), they love that confident thing
    4. before and beginning of the "relationship", when me and a girl are alone talking, i like to talk in the most upbeat way, like full of energy. with a little touch of sex topics (not enough to scare her off, just enough to spice up the convo, i don't wanna get bored), and when i talk that way, my face would look like it's saying, "i wanna rip your clothes off and kc*f you the whole day and night"

hahaha, have to remember though, we live in different places, with different people. i live in hawaii. what works for me might not work for someone from jupiter. and i dont' think my way is for a long "relationship". i just grad from high school, whatever my profile on the right side say aren't real. i don't like to put real profile on anything i sign up for, for security reason. i don't know if my ways will work for more mature woman. i'm cool with it, college's coming up next anywayz.

for lines, it was so funny when i did this. i bought the biggest chocolate bar i could find, i forgot what was the candy, it was a while ago, and when we were cruizing, i asked her, "how would you like ___inches of pure pleasure in you?",she said, "what?" with her and her friend's laughter, and then i took out the chocolate bar, lol. i was trying to pick her up indirectly with that line, lol

Lucid

****, it was that long???..............
    First off, that was a double post, don't do that, use the edit button in the lower right-hand side of your post, second, don't cuss, and third, that was spam, don't make another post like that again.

Years
    "hi"
    "hi"
    "sup?"
    "well I was doing work untill I was distracted by your beauty"

Crap I know, got me my Girlfriend though

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    (About to say my pick up line...)
    Random Girl: Yes, yes I will go out with you...
    Me: ...?(Shrugs)

No seriously, I really don't use pick-up lines they just make you sound stupid.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2006
    Kahoshi said:
    First off, that was a double post, don't do that, use the edit button in the lower right-hand side of your post, second, don't cuss, and third, that was spam, don't make another post like that again.

sorry man, didn't think the "d" word was counted as swearing. i'm still new to pokecommunity, my bad, none of those will happen again. thanks for telling me the rules.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Allstories said:
    "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
    That was just...awesome.

Pick up lines don't work, plain and simple. Unless, of course, the girl is extremely stupid or easy. But then you wouldn't need a pick up line anyway.

Chase Leader

Years
    I dis-agree with the statement above, I think that pick-up lines most of the time, make you sound stupid, however I could see how a girl would melt if you said the right line no matter if its cheezy or stupid...it could work.

Poke Mastr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    My favorite...

'Were you ingected with estrogen? Cuz you whole lota woman" XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I would be offended if a guy used pick up lines on me x: it's an insult to the girl's intelligence. And they sound odd. o_o;

Right on, Kylie-chan. n_n' I'm one of the girls who wouldn't go out with just any random guy, I'd have to know him a bit. If anybody came up to me and used a pick-up line, I'd probably punch them. (Which I have done before... >_>')

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Allstories said:
    "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
    Pure awesomeness, XD.

I don't use pick up lines, I don't like sounding like an idiot in front of a girl I like, although I said one once(don't remember what though, XD) and it got me a girlfriend for a month who decided to sorta cheat on me, I didn't give though, XD.

All I would do is leave a note, sadly, XD.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    I'm 11, but I've heard some of those six graders at my school. Man are they cheesy.....

For Example some of them say the common one like...

Guy: Can I have your picture?
    Girl: Why?
    Guy: So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.

SOme of them say that the Santa part melts the girls heart because little kids like Santa. But i don't care about pick up lines as stuff. They're funny though, I gotta admit.

Chase Leader

Years
    Some girls will hate you for using them, but there probably are a few out there that aren't cheezy and its not really an insult...but those are one in a million.

Back