• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picked up my Switch the day Sword/Shield were announced

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    And I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Also picked up Super Smash Bros Ultimate, FF9, Hollow Knight, and Let's Go Pikachu.

Which brought me to this forum to hopefully meet some nice folks who would trade/trade back to help me complete the Kanto Pokédex for my first time ever. I managed to get just about every Lets Go Eevee exclusive by connecting with my Pokémon Go account. But I for sure still need Hitmonchan, Machamp, Alakazam, and Golem trades. Was planning on using my Nintendo Online free trial to be able to trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    Congrats! I have a friend who's thinking about getting the Switch for the new game but she also decided to hold out until the actual release to see if there will be a limited edition switch. O:

Years
    Congrats on the Switch Joey =D I'm waiting until the game is released, as there'll hopefully be a special Pokemon edition Switch.

Man, FF9 takes me back. I spent 1000s of hours on that game. I love Zidane and Vivi, and Steiners theme song was hilarious :p

Last edited:
    Back