• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture of Me! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That was her old one she made a long time ago...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Yea, It was pretty old... I drew that when I was in 8th grade last year. :P.. I need to try a new pose so I learn more about how to draw humans...

I mess up sometimes, I am not a expert artist yet, I had to learn on my free time to practice drawing. I will get better in november or early december.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sorry about that, I just thought that was kind of interesting.(I guess I'm wierd) I don't know a lot of people here so when I have something in common with someone else its well.....interesting. Anyway like you said back to the topic *clears throat* ahem, well I'd have to say that you put a lot more emotion into the character in this pic. (which is a good thing!) The only thing thats a little odd is the length of her neck, then again it might just be me.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    nice picture, Alyssa! I saw it on Deviantart first, them came here. =P I love the coloring. BTW, do you draw with your mouse? :/

Back