• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Petition

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude...no offense, but what does writing these messages on your hand actually accomplish?

I'm against slaughter of animals without any practical use, but I just don't see where you're planning to go with this. I mean, who are you even gonna send these photos to once you get enough of them?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Dude...no offense, but what does writing these messages on your hand actually accomplish?

I'm against slaughter of animals without any practical use, but I just don't see where you're planning to go with this. I mean, who are you even gonna send these photos to once you get enough of them?

I agree with Murderface. Killing animals is wrong. But people seeing you writing "Meat is Murder" on your hand, they are going to take you as a joke

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Just to let you know, PETA is not the way to go.

I'm vegetarian, I also am against slaughter and harm of animals, but please, don't use PETA's tactics. They don't work; you alienate yourself from everyone. "Meat is murder" is one of PETA's slogans, and I suggest that you don't associate yourself with them.

However, your idea of writing messages on your hand is interesting and I wish you luck. PETA can sometimes be a useful resource, but I would never use their slogans. I myself prefer HSUS, but honestly, you really shouldn't associate yourself with any organization. I hope this post makes sense. O.o

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I'm no fan of slaughtering animals. But I would rather write on my hand, "meat is delicious" than meat is murder. You never know if your eating a cow who was slaughtered or died of natural causes. I think they both taste great.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • This petition is basically to show just how many people don't support the murder of animals. Hopefully this will convince people to go vegan for a while, as I did. Also, before my PC days, I've done a petition like this and submitted the photos to a clothing company in my area, and thanks to it, they changed from real to fake fur.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I can't exactly say it's a bad idea(I'm such a hypocrite cause I'm eating beef lo mein right now ¬¬), and I see what you're trying to do, but you have to face it that meat IS in fact protein as Krafty said. We wouldn't go very far without it, especially when you need it for special reason(like health). Sorry, I just don't really agree with you on this.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Meat is murder? XD Meat is protein, mofo. jk

Maybe you should consider a different approach.
    I can't help but love your humor. :P

Anyway, this is a random issue for me. Protecting animals are fun. But slaughtering them is also fun.... -_-... Some animals are more fun to protect then others. Etc etc.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • I know it's kinda weird and I don't want you to go totally Vegan. I'm not even Vegan. But for a whole week, I went Vegan, and that's what I'm trying to get others to do. If we each try to go vegan for a week or at least a day, we could save some animals lifes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't actually have a problem with eating animals...or even raising them for the purpose of consumption. o_o; Sure, it's not quite the same as how other carnivorous beings eat prey, but it's our way now. *shrug* I love meat too much to ever give it up. xD;

I disagree with animal cruelty, though, and I think there's a significant difference.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    actually not eating meat for a week is just gonna put all those animals deaths in vein. 0.o

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I don't really care about raising animals for meat. It just means the meat is going to be a bit cheaper and when you or your family don't have much wealth, cheap food is much more important than animals to you.

actually not eating meat for a week is just gonna put all those animals deaths in vein. 0.o
    Nah, they'll just be eaten a week later. Big victory. getting a few dozen (or even thousand) people to not eat meat for one week isn't going to solve anything. Those animals are still dead, whether you buy or eat the meat for a week or not. And it's not going to stop animals being killed for meat just because there's a miniscule, impossible to notice drop in meat sales for a week.

You'll save more animal lives by converting lions to vegans.

Back