• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    It's not working! I'll try posting it again after I upload it, which it's not letting me do now.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Thanks, totodile!!! :D

Maybe this will help me remember to upload before post from now on. XD

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    thanks Unown those will work perfectly for my drawings one more thing can someone get me the pictures of the new chacters from The Visitors from Space Fissure? thanks in advanced!
    No problem. Here they are. From left to right (the information might not be 100% correct, I haven't seen the movie myself yet):
    * Guruu, the referee of the Battle Tower
    * Hitomi, she participate with the Battle Tower
    * Professor Rondo, the father of Tooi
    * Yuuko, professor Rondo's assistant
    * Tooi, the semi-main character of the movie

Would you like the Pokemon cast of the movie as well?

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    The Master Quest episode are 320 x 240 resolution, so the quality might not be extremly high. A 640 x 480 high quality version of the episode does not exist, it was used since the first Pokemon Advanced episode. Anyway I hope these will do.

Thanks! By the way, what movies can you do pictures for?

Unown_

Years
    Misty Lover17 said:
    Thanks! By the way, what movies can you do pictures for?
    I have direct access to
    - Mewtwo Strikes Back
    - The Power of One
    - The Spell of Unown
    - The Wishing Star of Seven Nights

Movies that I do have, but not directly accessable are:
    - The Voice of the Forest
    - Guardians of the Water Capital

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay how can i explaine this i want a full body picture of any boy and any girl, like the ones of the deoxys movie charcters above and they need to be pretty much standing directly forward if anyone can interpete this and get me those pics that be good thanks!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay sorry for double posting but maybe if i explained maybe it whould be easier to find me pics, i need these pictures for my people drawing(see sig) but i cant draw bodies very well so i need better pictures to use for my drawings

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I'm reposting this request. Does anyone have a pic of the two hula girls that gave Ash and Misty flower necklaces during the beginning of the episode "The Lost Lapras"? (Note: I want a full body picture of both hula dancers. (You'll probably just get one pic of that, but that's all I need.))

Unown_

Years
    gilbertman said:
    okay how can i explaine this i want a full body picture of any boy and any girl, like the ones of the deoxys movie charcters above and they need to be pretty much standing directly forward if anyone can interpete this and get me those pics that be good thanks!
    I've been searching through my archive and these are the picture that seems to match your request. I hope these picture are usefull.
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests