• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Anyone have a good shot of Kasumi in her princess outfit during the princess festival? A large version would be nice, but I don't care what's she's doing. I just want it where she's wearing the crown and kimono.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I know I just made a request recently, but I have another. Could anyone get me some good images of Ran (Liza)? I'd also like a few Fuu (Tate) ones as well. ^^ I would take screen shots myself, but my computer can't afford another epy on it XD I need to clean it out before I can download another epy and that'll take awhile. Besides, I really just want the gym battle epy. So, can someone do this favor for me? ^^

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Well I'd like to officially apologize for my actions on this thread....after I took a second look at it...I realized that this comment was wrong. As a token of my reputation,I am going to take off my last 2 posts on this thread. I apologize for any inconvinence this caused anyone

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    カスミ said:
    Anyone have a good shot of Kasumi in her princess outfit during the princess festival? A large version would be nice, but I don't care what's she's doing. I just want it where she's wearing the crown and kimono.
    This is the only image of Kasumi I have where she wears a kimono. I don't have the princess festival episode.
    Kasumi kimono

カスミ said:
    I know I just made a request recently, but I have another. Could anyone get me some good images of Ran (Liza)? I'd also like a few Fuu (Tate) ones as well. ^^ I would take screen shots myself, but my computer can't afford another epy on it XD I need to clean it out before I can download another epy and that'll take awhile. Besides, I really just want the gym battle epy. So, can someone do this favor for me? ^^
    Liza 1
    Liza 2
    Liza 3
    Liza 4
    Liza 5
    Liza 6
    Liza 7
    Liza and Tate
    Tate 1
    Tate 2
    Tate 3
    Tate 4
    Tate 5
    Tate 6
    Tate 7

Well I'd like to officially apologize for my actions on this thread....after I took a second look at it...I realized that this comment was wrong. As a token of my reputation,I am going to take off my last 2 posts on this thread. I apologize for any inconvinence this caused anyone
    No harm done. I didn't explained it well enough too.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    After seeing one of today's episodes, I was wondering if someone could get me some pictures of Ash as a Pikachu from "Hocus Pokemon". If not, it's cool, but if someone could, I'd appreciate it.

Unown_

Years
    Arigeitsu159 said:
    After seeing one of today's episodes, I was wondering if someone could get me some pictures of Ash as a Pikachu from "Hocus Pokemon". If not, it's cool, but if someone could, I'd appreciate it.

Here is one with Ash turned into a pikachu.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I know it's kinda late, but thanks a bunch Unown! ^^ And Gilbertman, here are a few images of Kasumi's sisters.

https://biyomon.netfirms.com/group/goodbye2.jpg
    https://biyomon.netfirms.com/group/goodbye1.jpg
    https://biyomon.netfirms.com/group/hello.jpg
    https://biyomon.netfirms.com/group/group05.jpg
    https://biyomon.netfirms.com/group/group02.jpg

Sorry I can't find any higher quality images. It'd help if they actually showed the Sui Chouka in some of the recent hosos. All they ever show anymore is Sakura on her own. x.x;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hi again! I got new requests for you. Could you please get me the part from Love At First Flight when May is stary eyed from learning that Romano's in love with Juliet? She was so cute in that part!^_^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    i need a larger full bodypicture of any boy from pokemon, perferably with his hands to the side

i know that very broad but if someone can find one it will be appreciated

Unown_

Years
    totodile said:
    I want to request this pic. Does anyone have it without the writing?
    It took some time, but I removed the writing from the picture. The result can be found here

Misty Lover17 said:
    Hi again! I got new requests for you. Could you please get me the part from Love At First Flight when May is stary eyed from learning that Romano's in love with Juliet? She was so cute in that part!^_^[/URL]
    Do you mean this picture?

gilbertman said:
    i need a larger full bodypicture of any boy from pokemon, perferably with his hands to the side

i know that very broad but if someone can find one it will be appreciated
    Does this meet the requirements of your request?

Picture 001
    Picture 002
    Picture 003

Unown_

Years
    Wy_Wynaut said:
    dose any one have a pic of haunter and Sabrina
    Yes, I got one:

Picture Requests

Status
    Not open for further replies.