• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, Phantom Bugsy, I'd do anything to help you and I mean I'd download a torrent for you but for some reason the torrents never display the picture, yet the sound is perfect.
    I was thinking that you could download a torrent (I could tell you an excellent program) and I could also show you several ways to take screens.
    If you dont want to dowload a big file, I'll try to see if I can get help here with my picture display problem and find a torrent.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Have you downloaded DivX? >__> You're probably missing a codec required to play .avi files.

I don't wanna download a torrent >__> Takes WAAAY too long and I've waited enough -___-; And Salamence64 is the only one really that's done anything.

divx.com is where you wanna go if you don't have it. >__>

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    *wonders where Salamence64 is*

I need people who have Moving Pictures and Spring Fever. >__> I need every shot of Todd one can get from those eps but no one seems to wanna help me out. How -cute-.

Feh.

Sorry that I took so long, :( but this should cover all of Todd from Moving Pictures. :classic: Enjoy!
    Moving Pics
    Moving Pics1
    Moving Pics2
    Moving Pics3
    Moving Pics4
    Moving Pics5
    Moving Pics6
    Moving Pics7
    Moving Pics8
    Moving Pics9
    Moving Pics10
    Moving Pics11
    Moving Pics12
    Moving Pics13
    Moving Pics14
    Moving Pics15
    Moving Pics16
    Moving Pics17
    Moving Pics18
    Moving Pics19
    Moving Pics20
    Moving Pics21
    Moving Pics22
    Moving Pics23
    Moving Pics24
    Moving Pics25
    Moving Pics26
    Moving Pics27

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey you guys, I need this picture massivly enlarged to wallpaper size.
    Picture Requests

Thanks in advance.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    yes i would like to request..a pic from Pkm The First Movie

Were Mew and Mewtwo are fighting and the both use darkness ball.....and ash runs in the middle of it and like turns to rock....

Thanks IN Adv

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Done some requests again. Hope I did'nt forgot anyone

RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Hey Unown, I noticed that there were some sponsors on the eyecatchers. Could you mind painting them away so that they look like the Japanese version? This could take a while, but the wait will be worth it.
    The pics are done, but it's clearly visible that the pics are tampered with.

Wingnut said:
    I'm looking for some really good pics of Zangoose, Mawile, and Duplika. I'm sorry if these have been requested, but it's rather difficult to sort through 74 pages of pics on a 56k connection, ya know? ;)
    I don't have the episode of Mawile anymore, but I can arange pictures of Zangoose. The episode of Duplica are on my other computer. I'll post them later on.

Crystal Clair said:
    Hey you guys, I need this picture massivly enlarged to wallpaper size.
    Picture Requests

Thanks in advance.
    Is this from the episode "Crazy as a Lunatone" or from "Which upon a star shape"?

Done:
    RaikouSpecialLover: eyecatchers2
    AshFan: Ash from A Shroomish Skirmish, Ash from the upcoming two parter Groudon/Kyorge
    eX.A.K.R.: Moltress pictures
    Wingnut: Zangoose
    Articuno Power: Manectric and Latias
    _Mu_: Mew and Mewtwo fighting
    gilbertman: Vivian and Miku
    Trainer Tory: Ash
    Generation Blastoise: May and Max
    00ginburf: Hitomi

Todo:
    Wingnut: Duplica

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Thanks Uniwn! If you could help me with pictures of Max and Max from Maxxed Out, Ash from Catch Snorunt, pics of Max and Misty from Mt. Moon, Cleffa Clefaiy, Clefable and pics of Ash from Love At First Flight and pics of Max and the Max look alike from Maxxwd Out that'll be great!

Last edited:

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Thank you so much for the Moltres pictures, Unown_. I'm now looking for some Articuno and Zapdos pictures; I do have them, but their quality is not good enough for a wallpaper I'm making. Hope you can help out, and many thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back