• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Years
    Could anyone please give me any big screenshots of Sugio, Noland's apprentice, from the Battle Factory episodes? ;_; All I have are ones from filb.de, and well, I'd really appreciate bigger ones. XD; Thank you in advance, and I really appreciate it! =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    hi could anyone give me pix of prima/lorelei from the epi "the mandarin island mismatch" ? If possible i would like big images . thx anyway .... :)

Years
    I need a big shot of the final montage sequence of Glory Day with particular emphasis/zooming in on the shot of the Rockets' Pokemon dressed as May's family. I know there is a point where it isn't obscured by the credits, so obviously want that.

Thanks.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Hey there i was woundering if you had any screenshots of Vaporeon and Ralph and Emaly from Wherefore art thou Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    Dose anyone know where I can find some good pictures of Ash in his advance generation outfit from both the front and especially the behind?

I'm looking to make a costume so I can cosplay as him and I really need the pictures for reference. (Most people cosplay the old Ash so I want to be more orginal)

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! Can someone please help me? I need some bigger pocs of these and I'm looking forward to your help with pics of Ash from Festiny Deoxys, Unown!

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    All right, it's time for me to request more pictures.

This time, I'm looking for doubles or triples of Ash, May, Max, and Brock in any combination, except Ash and May; I'd like them to look happy, and I'd like at least eight.

And because I'd like to index them, I'd like to know which episodes they came from.

Included in the zip file are the doubles/triples that I already have.

And in addition, there are two more images that I cannot tell which episodes they are from, and I'd like to know. (Unown: maybe you could tell - they're from your gallery, after all)

Much thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I request for: Large Version Of

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Thank you

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    isaac_icte said:
    I request for: Large Version Of

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Thank you

Picture Requests

I'm sorry to say, I don't have the other image

Dark Charaxes said:
    I need a big shot of the final montage sequence of Glory Day with particular emphasis/zooming in on the shot of the Rockets' Pokemon dressed as May's family. I know there is a point where it isn't obscured by the credits, so obviously want that.

Thanks.

Picture Requests

How's that? Or were you wanting just this:

Picture Requests

Sorry, don't have any bigger versions, they turn out all pixely and stuff, and you don't want that

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    PhoenixFluff, to download from Megauploads: it will ask you to typ in three letters on the left top side of the screen. The letters are chosen random and are case-sensitive (example). A button will appear with the text "Please wait 45 seconds" and it will countdown. When it hits zero the text will turn into "click here to download". Clicking on that button now will start the download.

stairscout said:
    hi could anyone give me pix of prima/lorelei from the epi "the mandarin island mismatch" ? If possible i would like big images . thx anyway .... :)
    That episode is not in my collection unfortunately, Perhaps someone else can arrange them.

AshTiedUpFan said:
    Hi! Can someone please help me? I need some bigger pocs of these and I'm looking forward to your help with pics of Ash from Festiny Deoxys, Unown!
    From which episode is this?

anakin
    Ralph en Emily

Articuno Power
    Jack Walker

AshTiedUpFan
    Ash from mv7

Bastiko Pradhana
    Group pictures
    group 1 and 2 are from ag044
    group 3 is from AG012
    group 4 - 6 are from AG011
    group 7 and 8 are from AG013
    group 9 is from "Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Rukario"
    group 10 is from ag016

The picture of May is from AG173 and the picture of Brock, Max, Pikachu and Ash is from the current ending in Japan called "Watashi Makenai" (I won't lose)

Chelc
    Sugio

Crystal Clair
    Brandon Assistant

Dark Charaxes
    Glory Day

eX.A.K.R.
    Mv9 posters
    You probably have most of them already and the last one isn't really a poster.

Gold Guardian
    A front and a back picture of Ash

gs135790
    It's in the attachments below

isaac_icte
    The first one isn't a problem, but the picture of the last one isn't loading
    It's in the attachments below

RaikouSpecialLover
    I couldn't figure out from which episode the first one is.
    The rest is in the attachments below

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back