• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
    Years
  • I need the intro shot of Harley posing as May in "May, We Harley Drew Ya!" The shot where he's clasping his hands on the right side of the screen, and winks with a heart image on the left. If not, then some screens of his posing as May.

640 x 480. Thanks.

Years
  • Hey, Unown_

I'm back with my usual request of any new Ofifcer Jenny pics. And if anybody else can help out, I'd gladly thank them.

Also, If it's at all possible... I'd like some shots of Duplica from the episode "Imitation Confrontation" please.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Hey, Unown_

I'm back with my usual request of any new Ofifcer Jenny pics. And if anybody else can help out, I'd gladly thank them.

Also, If it's at all possible... I'd like some shots of Duplica from the episode "Imitation Confrontation" please.

Thanks in advance. ^^
    The episode "Imitation Confrontation" is unfortunately not in my collection. The upcomming episode seems to have officer Jenny in it. I can arrange some screencaps when it aired.

Hey. Can someone please spare me some Morty pics? Thanks. ^_^
    I've uploaded some pictures at https://www.sendspace.com/file/or7zm5

Years
  • I need pics on the Giovanni fantasy of "Six Pack Attack." Y'know, him looking all bad, pulling off a Seto Kaiba impression.

640 x 480.

Thanks.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I need pics of Treecko from the episode "Tree's A Crowd" and any you may have of Ash's pokemon. Thanks.

Last edited:

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • Okay, in lots of promo art for the Lati@s movie, they included art of them as sort of historical pictures of them like realistic prehistoric birds. I'd like any official art at all of them in this style. See example below:
    Picture Requests

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back