• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
  • Could I get screencaps of the episode Holy Matrimony from the Indigo League? It's episode 48. Mostly I just want caps of James, but if you could throw in a few of the other characters too, that'd be awesome. :D

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • I'm just posting this really quick. Can I please have some screenshots of Pokemon 2000, specifically Melody and Misty in her new jacket, but the group as a whole as well. I would also like screenshots from Air Time? (The one where they meet up with DJ Mary and do the story. I wanted them in their cool fantasy outfits, specifically Misty.) Lastly, I'd like screenshots of Dawn and Kenny. Doing contests, talking, standing next to each other, doesn't matter. I just need more screenshots of them.(And penguinshipping-like screens. ; D)

EDIT: I forgot something earlier. If possible, maybe some Kotone or Kazunari pictures as well? They're both so cute, together and seperatly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    hi

unknown wood plsese re do all thsi for me i ahd go for bit i jsut coem nwo the pcis are not here so plsese re up laord them for me thanks
    Unown_
    Picture Requests

unknown
    Picture Requests

thinks Unown and no i dont know the name any way the web site i saw it on did not have

but if find out i lot you know any way am look for a nice big pic if max tied up in rope

form it stil rockeing ruel to me and a nice big pics if may and max trap in a net

can plsese get me a nice big pics if max and may tied up in web on pokemon epsidoe 308 abandon ship and thanks unown and you can plsese some nice big pics if may tied up in pokemon epsidoe 390 and a nice big pic if max gagged you can nice big pics if may and max trap in a net then some nice big pic if may max and ash tied up to bads by them rocket i saw the epsidoe befor
    can some one plsese halp me am looking for some nice big pics if ash and dawn tied up form pokemon pokemon episode Regigigas Resurrection! J Again and some nice big pics of max tied up form abandon ship and some nice big pics if may max tied up form pokemon abanend shop
    and some nics big pics if max tied up in roep form epsdioe 375 it rocket rool to me and some nice big pics if thatcher tied up gagged in a dfornt kind if misty
    Picture Requests

Last edited:

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Hi Unown! Can you please help me? I'm looking for some nice big screencaps of Ash, Brock, Dawn, Brandon and that filler girl when they were tied up in string shot by J's Ariados

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Anybody know where I can get some cool HG/SS backgrounds that are suitable for a PC profile? Something white or blue preferably.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Do you have any new pictures of Shinji? I'll take all the ones ya got. XD​

I've put some screenshots at https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tz2jyzyvgdt

###

I'm just posting this really quick. Can I please have some screenshots of Pokemon 2000, specifically Melody and Misty in her new jacket, but the group as a whole as well. I would also like screenshots from Air Time? (The one where they meet up with DJ Mary and do the story. I wanted them in their cool fantasy outfits, specifically Misty.) Lastly, I'd like screenshots of Dawn and Kenny. Doing contests, talking, standing next to each other, doesn't matter. I just need more screenshots of them.(And penguinshipping-like screens. ; D)

EDIT: I forgot something earlier. If possible, maybe some Kotone or Kazunari pictures as well? They're both so cute, together and seperatly.

You can get your request from https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?njmnwgczimc.
    I've only got Kotone and Kazunari of DP143. I don't have the other episodes (yet, I hope the raw cappers are going to catch up soon) and I don't really feel like screencapping youtube video's.

###

Could I get screencaps of the episode Holy Matrimony from the Indigo League? It's episode 48. Mostly I just want caps of James, but if you could throw in a few of the other characters too, that'd be awesome. :D

I hope this is what you had in mind https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a2qynxxejjo

###

Thanks for the pics Unown they look great! :)

Also if its possible, can I have these two images from the episode Evolution! This Time for Piplup!? and pics of Joy from the episode Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan! Thanks :)

Pic 1
    Pic 2

I've uploaded it to this place https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iftk0wmtjoz

###

unknown wood plsese re do all thsi for me i ahd go for bit i jsut coem nwo the pcis are not here so plsese re up laord them for me thanks

This should be the link https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgfdjh2nyyd

###

Hi Unown! Can you please help me? I'm looking for some nice big screencaps of Ash, Brock, Dawn, Brandon and that filler girl when they were tied up in string shot by J's Ariados

https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mym4jjynkdm

###

Anybody know where I can get some cool HG/SS backgrounds that are suitable for a PC profile? Something white or blue preferably.

Try the background of the Japanese HG/SS website https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/shared/images/common/body_bg.jpg. I usually only do anime related picture request. After all this is the Tv Show and Movies forum...

###

Can I have some pictures of Kotone please?

The latest episode I have is DP143. I only have DP136-143 in 700x400 subbed version. So, until the RAW cappers are catching up again this is all I can do: https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ddyjdnyzmiz

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    thanks unown now if you wood please get me some nice big pics if Ash max may tied up in web in episode 419 Caterpie's Big Dilemma and some nice big pics if thatcher tied up gagged in Episode 314 - A Different Kind of Misty and some nice big pics if
    misty tied up tape gagged in episode 258 just had water

some nice big pics if misty chair tied in episode 28 fashion flash and some nice big pics if ash tied up in your a start larvitar episode 264 some nice big pics if ash tied up

Last edited:

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks for the help, Unown! I knew you were the one to ask! If you got any. I'd like some nice big screencaps of Misty tied up from Just Add Water

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Hehe, I doubt anyone else does Unown, but thanks for caring. It must take a lot of upkeep(and computer space) to keep this thread running. Too bad it's too easy to think up requests. ; D

I was wondering if you have any pictures of Dawn, Kenny, or Zoey by themselves(or in a group I suppose) in any contest epiosdes? I really don't have enough of these characters, so if you could include some with their non-contest outfits as well, that'd be great. Also, some pictures of May in her new contest outfit or ones with Zoey, May, and Dawn together would be much appreciated.

Sorrry if I'm asking too much. : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back