• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    this palce is the best ya

can some tell me when this happen and what epsidoe it is i not seen this befor for
    Picture Requests

can some get me some biger pics if there pslese Unown
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Hey Unown_! Would you happen to have hi-res (preferably 1280x800, but anything smaller will do also :3) of:

(1) Ebil!Satoshi from the Advanced Series episode "Battling the Enemy Within";
    (2) Shinji reading at the beginning of the BF episode "Aiding the Enemy";
    (3) Any of Brandon ^.^

Not to worry if you don't, but thanks for reading this and extra thanks for all your hard work! =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    May i ask if you can give me all pictures you have related to the Pokemon Ranger and the kidnapped Riolu episodes and the other Pokemon Ranger episodes Screenshots and concept art pleases? Thank You.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • this palce is the best ya

can some tell me when this happen and what epsidoe it is i not seen this befor for
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-0XdIeZu...Oxljq5-E/s1600/ash+may+max+tied+up+gagged.JPG

can some get me some biger pics if there pslese Unown

The picture in question is Photoshopped. Secondly I don't have any clue from which epsiode the picture might be from. There are dosen of episodes that

take place in a forest. As for the other request this is what I could make: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hyhv1m1nyjg/tu.zip

thanks unown now if you wood please get me some nice big pics if Ash max may tied up in web in episode 419 Caterpie's Big

Dilemma and some nice big pics if thatcher tied up gagged in Episode 314 - A Different Kind of Misty and some nice big pics if
    misty tied up tape gagged in episode 258 just had water

some nice big pics if misty chair tied in episode 28 fashion flash and some nice big pics if ash tied up in your a start larvitar episode 264 some nice

big pics if ash tied up

Thanks for the help, Unown! I knew you were the one to ask! If you got any. I'd like some nice big screencaps of

Misty tied up from Just Add Water

The discs that contained the LQ episodes of the Master Quest became unreadable.
    I have a select few HQ episodes, but they not from the episode that you two are asking for. Same goes for the Indigo episode.
    Just a curious question. Your requests are "unusual" so to say, may I ask what they are being used for?

Hehe, I doubt anyone else does Unown, but thanks for caring. It must take a lot of upkeep(and computer space) to keep this

thread running. Too bad it's too easy to think up requests. ; D

I was wondering if you have any pictures of Dawn, Kenny, or Zoey by themselves(or in a group I suppose) in any contest epiosdes? I really don't have

enough of these characters, so if you could include some with their non-contest outfits as well, that'd be great. Also, some pictures of May in her new

contest outfit or ones with Zoey, May, and Dawn together would be much appreciated.

Sorrry if I'm asking too much. : )
    You can get them at https://www.mediafire.com/file/5idwtoa2jhm/contest.zip. It may take a while to download them, the ZIP file is around 16,5 MB

Hey Unown_! Would you happen to have hi-res (preferably 1280x800, but anything smaller will do also :3) of:

(1) Ebil!Satoshi from the Advanced Series episode "Battling the Enemy Within";
    (2) Shinji reading at the beginning of the BF episode "Aiding the Enemy";
    (3) Any of Brandon ^.^

Not to worry if you don't, but thanks for reading this and extra thanks for all your hard work! =)
    The first two episode never aired in high definition. I made screencapped them in 640x480.
    The third one, are in HD.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/dcji5fx14wy/evilash-brandon-shinji.zip

May i ask if you can give me all pictures you have related to the Pokemon Ranger and the kidnapped Riolu episodes and the other

Pokemon Ranger episodes Screenshots and concept art pleases? Thank You.
    Concept artwork are rare. I've only got concept art of Hinata and Hajime. The rest of the 10 MB are screencaps of the Celebi, Deoxys and Riolu episodes.

Last edited:

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I think a lot of people (including me) would appreciate collections of pictures of specific pokemon. That way some of us can study those pictures and become better artists.

If you can sort the pictures by what pokemon is in them, that would be appreciated. Try to capture them in different positions, angles, and poses, so we learn how to draw them properly.

Some pokemon I have in mind,

Raichu
    Pikachu
    Riolu
    Lucario
    Buizel

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Hullo!

Listen, I don't suppose it would be possible to get some good HQ pictures of Harley, would it?
    I'd really appreciate it! ^_^

xX

Edit: Pictures containing May as well as Harley would be fantastic, too! =3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    thanks Unown can you pslese get me some nice big pics if ahs misty tied up in rings in mewto returns and what are some good pokemon gmaes for ds and game boys av and can you pslese get me some nice big pics form pokemon movie 8 9 10 and 11 pslese thnaks unown you are the best for hleping me so far

Last edited:

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Unown, I got a few requests for you

1. I'd like some nice big screencaps of Thatcher bound and gagged from A Different Kind Of Misty

2, Nice big screencaps of Ash tied up from A Claim To Flame

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I think a lot of people (including me) would appreciate collections of pictures of specific pokemon. That way some of us can study those pictures and become better artists.

If you can sort the pictures by what pokemon is in them, that would be appreciated. Try to capture them in different positions, angles, and poses, so we learn how to draw them properly.

Some pokemon I have in mind,

Raichu
    Pikachu
    Riolu
    Lucario
    Buizel

See if these files are useful: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ji3zhhkzy4y/drawingreference.zip

Hullo!

Listen, I don't suppose it would be possible to get some good HQ pictures of Harley, would it?
    I'd really appreciate it! ^_^

xX

Edit: Pictures containing May as well as Harley would be fantastic, too! =3
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/nnc4dzjdmcm/harley.zip

thanks Unown can you pslese get me some nice big pics if ahs misty tied up in rings in mewto returns and what are some good pokemon gmaes for ds and game boys av and can you pslese get me some nice big pics form pokemon movie 8 9 10 and 11 pslese thnaks unown you are the best for hleping me so far
    Please specify what you want me to cap. I do not plan to cap 4 entire movies from start till end. I lost "Mewtwo returns" unfortunately.

Unown, I got a few requests for you

1. I'd like some nice big screencaps of Thatcher bound and gagged from A Different Kind Of Misty

2, Nice big screencaps of Ash tied up from A Claim To Flame
    Again? You made this request a few times over already. The first request dates back in 2005.
    February 24th, 2005, 04:21 PM
    August 17th, 2005, 09:14 PM
    August 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM
    April 24th, 2006, 01:58 AM
    October 21st, 2007, 10:50 PM
    October 28th, 2007, 10:52 PM
    April 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM

Hey Unown is it possible if you could get me pics of Joy from the episode Pikachu & Piplup Keep Away! Thanks. :)
    I don't have that episode yet. The raw cappers stopped after DP136 and I didn't manage to find an alternative.
    I'm currently depending on the subbed version, they usually appear a week (and a half) after broadcast.

I tried that but it told me it was an invalid file. .​

The file got expired. I've reuploaded everything to: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zenifyztimz/Shinji.zip

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Can i have some pictures of the Kimono Sisters in Trouble's Brewing and Espeon, Not Included. I would like both theri casual and kimono wear please!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Can you give all the clip art you have related to the Riolu Episode Pokemon and human characters in that episode please? And if you have any clip art of Ash,Paul,And Kenny?

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • I don't have that episode yet. The raw cappers stopped after DP136 and I didn't manage to find an alternative.
    I'm currently depending on the subbed version, they usually appear a week (and a half) after broadcast.

That's ok, I don't mind waiting a couple more weeks. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Can anyone get me a clear picture(s) of Mewtwo in the first movie. And some of the cloned Pokemon and Mew if possible

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back