• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
Years
  • Happy holidays, Unown! I got a few requests for you.

1. Nice big screencaps of Ash tied up from You're A Star, Larvitar! and A Claim To Flame
    2. Nice big screencaps of Ash trapped in that cage from The Bug Stops Here

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hey could i have some hi-def pics of dp 147?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I am looking for high quality screenies of:

Full-body shot (or as much of the body as possible) of Spring from ep DP062 (Tanks for the Memories!)

All three maids from aforementioned episode.

Full body shot (or as much of the body as possible) of Alyssa from ep. AG038 (A Different Kind of Misty)

Full body shot (or as much of the body as possible) of Eliza from ep. AG047 (I Feel Skitty!)

For each, I would like the specified character alone (or so I can easily edit out other characters/Pokemon) if possible.
    Thanks in advance! Might be better to PM/VM me since I don't check this section religiously.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Hi!
    Could I get screencaps of Jun, Kotone and Shinji? I'm not a big follower of the anime, so I'm not sure which episodes I specifically want caps from. I went back a couple of pages in this thread, and there were links for these requests, but they are dead now. If it's more convenient for the uploader to simple reupload those links, then I'd prefer that rather than uploading whole new caps.
    Thanks!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Greetings!
    I'm back with more Harley requests, if possible.

I'm looking for high quality pictures of Harley with his notebook, seen from this angle:
    Picture Requests

(A better quality version of that particular shot would be highly appreciated ^_^).

If you can get any HQ pictures of Harley's Wigglytuff, and/or Harley with his Wigglytuff, that would be great too, but I'm more interested in the notebook shots for now. ^_^

Thank you very much in advance if you can do this for me! I really appreciate it! =3

xX

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hi you all. I've got some great stuff for you guys.
    DP163

DP166

Shinji from DP163

Thanks to a program in the FreeStudio program I use, I was able to have the pictures taken for me so I could work on taking character pictures.

Denji/Volkner

Ooba/Flint

Officer Jenny DP166

and last but far from least - the project I've been working on
    https://freetexthost.com/m2q4spwg4z
    It's basically an archive of harder-to-find characters in the Pokemon series. There are more characters there than in the link in my sig.

I hope Unown returns soon or else I may have to do this all over again next week and this was a lot of work.

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Can someone please provide me pics of Joy from the episode Blast Explosion! Infernape! and Takeoff! Sunnyshore Tower! Thanks :)

Also, I think Unown has resigned from Pokecommuntiy (Seen from his Sig). I wish him the best of luck and thanks for all the hard work he has done for all us here at the community, he will be greatly missed. :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Can someone please provide me pics of Joy from the episode Blast Explosion! Infernape! and Takeoff! Sunnyshore Tower! Thanks :)

Also, I think Unown has resigned from Pokecommuntiy (Seen from his Sig). I wish him the best of luck and thanks for all the hard work he has done for all us here at the community, he will be greatly missed. :)

You were lucky I had just acquired the episodes

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXA5YJ57

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Hi! I'd like some help, please. I'm looking for nice big screenshots of Dawn from part 1 of the two parter when she went for her fifth contest ribbon. To be more specific, I'd like some shopts when Dawn was zapped by Plusle and Minun when she, Ash and Brock met up with Ursala and in the flashback when Dawn was little

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I was wondering if anyone can provide me with pictures of Pokemon ranger Natsuya in the anime even the special and the Heatran episode and maybe if someone finds concept art of him in the Anime that be awesome. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    ok Unown did as you ask fix my psot up bit so here what am look for some seen shots if ash tied up form a super hero secret
    and one if may may ash tied up in Episode 419 - Caterpie's Big Dilemma then if you can get me some pic if dawn form the frist epsidoe if dp
    and then some seen shots if ash dawn borke and that fller girl string shot by j arados
    and then some seen shot if ash dawn boek with there hands tied be there backs

and then if you can get me seen shot if misty then one if dawn may pslese and that all for now hoop you can get me thee unown peslese and i like the seen shot to be big

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back