• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
    That was my Dad lol yep i know some people get confused. I ve never meet my Grandpa , and i just have only one Grandma . Yeah Your pics pics are kewl too. You say you love the pants and shoes but heh i dont see them since the pic is like cropped ( jaja es que no salen en la foto).

I like your blue t shirt , your friend Jose Luis seens like older than you although , i think he has the same age as you. Jose Luis Friend Sofia seens South American.

and lol girlfriend of one day? One of your Groupies(Fans)?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yeah the pic was too small it was like and when I shrank it it was small. I still can't get the sizes right with this new camara I have.
    Yeah Jose Luis is about my age. A bit older but not by alot.
    The girl was actually a fan who I met at the concert afterwards and started to hand with her then yeah didn't go well. For me though. Not really my type. Too crancky. Sofia was actually Jose's friend. And she seemed cool. Don't know if they dated.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I deleted it until I can re-size it.

Edit: there...

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    *has just posted an uber-ugly pic of himself despite the urges of all my friends*

heh...I really only posted it cuz I came across it when I was formatting pics for a slide show and I was like, "meh, maybe I can treat the nice peeps at PC with what I look like."

A few other notes while I was looking through the thread, I gotta say that the hottest female members of PC so far are Suzu, mvtm, Riyuko, and Claire

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yeah, gotta agree. PC Hottest Girls :P
    *calls Elisse to come and post her modeling pics* ;)

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    uhh... thanks for the complements guys ^^;;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im sorry, I HAVE to say this. It is an open discussion isnt it?

But Luis 'Fer' and Alexiz both seem like the stuck up type(that was maybe a bit mean, so lets say...self centered?) who are obsessed with there 'good looks'. Seriously, maybe get over yourselves? *looks at signatures* its all you.

Sorry, It just seems that way seeing that the pages are flooded with your guys' pics and you have 50 pictures of yourself in your signature alone, not counting your avatar... and please excuse me for speaking my mind No offence on any of that...I have nothing againts you, it just came to my attention.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    AZSupraT said:
    Im sorry, I HAVE to say this. It is an open discussion isnt it?

But Luis 'Fer' and Alexiz both seem like the stuck up type(that was maybe a bit mean, so lets say...self centered?) who are obsessed with there 'good looks'. Seriously, maybe get over yourselves? *looks at signatures* its all you.

Sorry, It just seems that way seeing that the pages are flooded with your guys' pics and you have 50 pictures of yourself in your signature alone, not counting your avatar... and please excuse me for speaking my mind No offence on any of that...I have nothing againts you, it just came to my attention.
    He does have a point...it gets ungodly hard to scroll past all of those pictures...you put like 6 or 7 in each post. Yes and it sadly does seem like you're really into looks too much - -; We know what you look like...we get it you can pump out crappy pictures and you can pump em' out fast - -;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not crappy then...evil?Painfull to view? Blinding? Something along the lines of...we've seen enough for now.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hey Enough of this~~Back to topic
    Great Pic--Composer..You are Japanese and you look pretty old for 14.
    tmbjr-- Nice pic.Why dont you post a pic where you just pose cause we can only see the girl in this.BTW She's hot--
    Suzu you are looking very very Pretty

PC's Hottest Girls(Drool) List[Revived]

Claire a.k.a DFDragonz
    Suzu a.k.a Suz
    Cyndy a.k.a Cyndy
    Maria a.k.a MVTM
    Karli a.k.a Riyuko
    Eliana a.k.a Eliana

Who'll be the next member of this Elite gang --- Keep Watching Cr@cker TV (Destined to Crack you)

Last edited:

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
    I haven't been here like in what two months? Oh well. I guess I can post a picture of me again or maybe a new one. I will go and take a peek first.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    update: Cyndi is also pretty darn hot.

I should get a better pic of myself. unfortunately, i lost the software for my webcam, if i had that, i'd post random inpromptu pics. ^_^ Until then, you guys are stuck with stock photos from my friends' digital camera.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    aww congrats casey ^^ you two make a cute couple

tommy, you're like half cut out of that photo XD *hands new camera*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back