• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'm 5'7". I'm not 70 pounds any more though, I'm recovering a bit now. If I was still that sick I wouldn't be at home talking to you right now, lol.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm 5'7". I'm not 70 pounds any more though, I'm recovering a bit now. If I was still that sick I wouldn't be at home talking to you right now, lol.

lady nicole i saw ur pic, and i must say ur a very beautiful girl if i was straight id have a crush on you lol
    dont listen to any jerks saying otherwise, theyre just jealous

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Wow, I used to be just above the recommend weight for my height then i grew somemore.
    I need more fat though, I sink like a rock in a pool, thank god for muscle. Fat doesn't like me, I can eat and eat and eat and i won't gain a pound.

Edit: ya i looked at the pics too, no one has anything to be ashamed of.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    lady nicole i saw ur pic, and i must say ur a very beautiful girl if i was straight id have a crush on you lol

yes, listen to xairmo instead. he knows what hes talking about. people are probably just jealous of you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

Lol, thanks. :D Did you see my pics on page 11? Those weren't as recent as the blurry one so I'm still only about 80 something pounds in two of them and 90 something in the third.

Xairmo

Years
    My BMI is 16.6. :\
    Well...it used to be 11 point something, so I'm getting there, I suppose...

ooh u look so beautiful nicole, dont let ppl get to you ur fabulous (and trust me comin from a gay guy that mean sumthin lol)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    whoooaaaa, dude. you looked really skinny, but not THAT much so. wow, dude..

No, you wouldn't have seen me at that point, lol. I wouldn't be allowed in public. In the first two pictures my BMI would have been about 14 or so.
    I'd show you a pic of me in hospital, but it might be a bit...disturbing.

And thank you Xairmo! :D

Xairmo

Years
    ur quite welcome nicole ^^
    just have confidence cuz u look great and no one can get u down got that lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hoo... Sorano. :3 Beret, I like your hair! Quite cool; they have the '' pulussssh '' effect. <~ - Nick, that's like...a world premiere. Finally, I see you. >O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back