• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Post Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Post your pictures here! ^_^ We all want to see what you look like, and here is the thread to post it in!

However, this thread is for pictures ONLY. All discussion goes in the {thread=XXX}discussion thread{/thread}! It's to make pictures easy to find... and stuff! So yeah, post your pictures here but

COMMENT ONLY IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD

(Disclaimer: Any non-picture posts can and will be deleted. So don't whine if your post count goes down after not listening to the rules)

Jolty-kun

Years

Don't i look cool? XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well mind as well be the first to post here. Here are some you guys saw already, but I'll repost again.
    This one is me :P

This is a group pic at the studio. Im Here ^ :D

Me and my boyfriend.
    Me and my bf again :P

This is my band when we were together before. Im the one with blue, and Luis Fer is the one with military outfit.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Some of these are kinda old... but mhe. ^^

...I lost my tongue piccie! ;_; I loved that one. ;_;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I found some of my pics...woot! They're all professionally shot, so I guess that's kind of dumb, but these are the only pics I have of me with my hair cut :D:D:D

Enjoy! *poke*

BOO ya!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Here are some pics I uploaded. I don't know if it works. These are pics you guys haven't seen but they are from last year.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    First one im the one in the blue top, second one im the one in the white top, third one i was testing out my timer feature on my camera so im not smiling ^^;

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well as I said on the other thread, here they are:
    One pic is of me last year, the other one is the samme day at the pool, and the other one is of Jason, i took two pics of him. I have otehr ones, but Ill upload in a while.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    heres some pics of me first one is before i got them mohawk(i also got my 560 peice lego jet plane whicth no longer lives to be passed on XD) the next one is when i have a mohawk XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well, I posted this pic less than 2 months ago, and since I don't have any other decent ones I'll just use this one again. The more I look at it, the uglier I think it is though. >_<

Meh, I'm taking it down so certain people can't use it... I may put a new one up at a late date though.

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    These are old ones from about 3 months ago. Sadly, I do not own a webcam for myself, so I'll just repost my old pics here. Maybe I'll be able to add some current pics if I'm able to get my hands on a friends webcam or digital camera.

Err, um, enjoy... I guess?

^ Me slightly sleepy doing my silly "rub chin, raise brow, & cock head" pose.

^ Tis Ghost Tendo!

^ Me playing one of my acoustic guitars.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This are two photoshoots that my band took. Luis Fer is in this one along with me. You can recognize him, hes in the middle. ANd you obviously know me. Can you recognize who else is in this two pics?

Yet another one.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Here are two of the latests pictures that were taken while I was at a UFF 2.0's concert. I went last week to see Luis Fer perform so I took this two pics.

Luis Fer with my aunt, who is her mom :P

Me with the new UFF 2.0, don't I look hot? I'm in the middle :D And Luis Fer is in red, and my sister's boyfriend is the one on the far right of the pic. Isn't Eliesee lucky?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back