• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ POST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

'tis me in a black and white photo, I haven't had a black an white one in a loong time so I thought I'd take one :3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Since it's so freaking accurate, and I didn't draw it, so I can't post it in the art thread, I don't see why I can't post it here. It's a picture of ME anyway XD

See? SEE? Isn't it wonderful!? Yes, that IS me, and YES, I AM transmuting sugar and candy XDD

Lash

Years
    Its the Pattyman.

The Black Parade and Minutes to Midnight- My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park

I was being ghetto on the bus ride home.

While that ADHD teacher was out of the room.

Thats what happens to your hair when you ride a Mustang 8D

Years

Muahahaha >D Now you can't see my face, ever!

You think that'd be ALL I'd post? Ha, got you >D

My hair color has faded a lot compared to the last pictures... and that was only a few weeks ago. *sigh* I really should find a better hair dye, I hate it when it fades within two weeks. Sometimes you can barely tell I dyed it red at all. The one with my back, it looks brown. D:

You really can't tell I took this myself, can you? 8D

I also took this myself. Ten points if you can tell me how!

My face is fat in this pic, but my complexion doesn't look as terrible as it is. And I'm not used to how it's reflected. .___.;

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    i am soo ugly

plz turn away unless you want to be blind

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Alright. Here goes.

I wasn't looking when this was taken. And I'm walking and it's in the shade.

This is me in broad daylight. I was looking when this was taken, which is even worse.

This picture is slightly more recent and is very much in the shade. It has a horrible murky tint to it. I prefer it that way.

Before you ask - no, you don't get to see me without my sunglasses or hat, lol.

OMG, I just realized I look like a man in that baggy shirt.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    The doctor will admit he isn't the nicest thing to look at... in fact not at all :p Whatever though, hopefully these images will not make your eyes bleed.

That would be me reading up in D&D. Pikachu is also there since he is my reading buddy ^_^

Please bear with these photos. Since I hate taking pictures of myself, the only way I will do it is if I have stuff from my collection in it. (my god... I am actually smiling in this one)

Um... myself with a few of my GameBoys. I do have a GameBoy Micro as well but I could not hold unto it will all the others :p

Seems I am wearing the same shirt in every picture -_-
    Figures, it is my favorite one =3

Anyway I figure three pictures are best for now. Perhaps I will post some more later? Who knows.

mvtm

Years
    This one is from the last i took pictures, i thought it turned out silly so i tried to ..do a frame for it,kind of an artistic thing for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back