• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot or Staraptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Which one do you like more Pidgeot or Staraptor? I'm going to have to say that I like Pidgeot over Staraptor.
    Pidgeot or Staraptor?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Staraptor for me hands down. From the design to the movepool and stats I think Staraptor is cooler.

Years
  • Staraptor it has to be for me, I always give Pidgeot the chance but it always lets me down.

Plus Staraptor looks like it would do some damage to Pidgeot with its fringe of destiny

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Staraptor. Very good stats, power, and the main thing is: Awesome design, awesome cry, awesome hair. xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Staraptor. Its design is more majestic than Pidgeot's, IMO, and it's the only Normal/Flying Pokemon, apart from Togekiss and Wargle, who can learn a Fighting type move to deal with Rocks and Steels.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Swellow Staraptor because its delicious <33333 lolol dinner anyone?

I mean, it looks overall better than Pidgeot and its better in battle. <; Competitively it has better stats and a better Movepool.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Please refrain from making more than one Pokemon vs. Pokemon thread in a timespan less than every week - this is your second in one day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back