• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot or Swellow

Pidgeot or Swellow?

• Pidgeot

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapdos14

ninja kill
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    pidgeot. because hes 1 of my favorite pokemon. i got to get 1 once my gameboy sp rechrages.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Haruka said:
    1. EVs and Natures don't exist in old pokemon games

EVs didn't exist as such in RBY/GSC, but there was system similar to it. There wasn't a cap on the points in the older games.

Regardless, Swellow is the better monster. Pidgeot can't sweep quickly or tank. At least Swellow can sweep.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Stats for both, all balaced off at 85, just so we all the facts. As you can see, the major stats that Pidgeot has over Swellow is Def/Sp.Def and HP. Swellow has greater Atk and Spd.

Pidgeot
    Trait: Keen Eye
    Stats: 328 HP / 217 Atk / 207 Def / 239 Spd / 197 SAtk / 197 SDef
    Swellow
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 282 HP / 227 Atk / 177 Def / 307 Spd / 157 SAtk / 157 SDef

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    swellow, faster and with better attack, besides the birds arent meant for def/spc def theyre meant for a strong and fast attack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I chose Pidgeot. It's my favorite flier, and it looks soooooooo cool! Yet I still really like Swellow also. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Pidgeot. >.> I played withj a Swellow in R/S versions but I didn't like it, it wasn't quiet as strong as Pidgeot. One thunder on a Swellow and sayonara, sucker. With Pidgeot, it takes two and that makes it go. o_O;

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i choose pidgeot, for me is better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back