• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot vs Fearow

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Hey name its in fire red NOT D/P
    Anyways...id prefer dodrio out of both of them.....hes in my team and w/the moveset that i have on him saves my butt many times:)

Er.. he was making a reference. He wasn't going all 4th gen commando on anyone.

Just because someone mentions Staraptor, it doesn't mean they don't know that this is 3rd gen. We all know that Staraptor fails so we find it easy to make references.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Er.. he was making a reference. He wasn't going all 4th gen commando on anyone.

Just because someone mentions Staraptor, it doesn't mean they don't know that this is 3rd gen. We all know that Staraptor fails so we find it easy to make references.

Staraptor does NOT fail at all, but since this is 3rd gen speak, I won't mention it any longer

Go with Dodrio, but if you hate the trio fowl, go with Fearow =(

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Spearow.

Pidgey seems to be the number one choice for people nowadays. But Fearow in the end, makes more sense. It's faster, it has decent attack, and it knows a good variety of attacks.

Back