• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie

TheFinalBrandon

Frigid Heart
Years
  • Hello, my name is TheFinalBrandon. I didn't know this was here until now, so hi, hello, howdy, hiya (the karate form of hi), 'sup, wassup, and antiinstitutionalism.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Mmm, pie. I haven't had a pie in so long, actually, but reading that title makes me want one really badly now. In any event, welcome to PC, Brandon. Feel free to have a look around and see which sections take your fancy. We've got everything Poke-related, as well as a few non-Pokemon sections as well. PC is literally your oyster when it comes to stuff to talk about! And if you need some assistance, don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members here: we're the ones with bold usernames. So, with that, have fun! :D

Years
  • Hi TheFinalBrandon.

I see you're doing a bit of Other Trivia, I might be one of your potential rivals there given how good I am.

Don't forget to contact those with bold names like Mr Cat Dog there.

- Hikari10

Back