• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

Years
    I have my ears pierced. Only reason I do is my mom had it done when I was like 3 or 4. If they were unpierced right now I wouldn't go out and get them done because I'm cheap and lazy. I've got nothing against piercings on other people, but besides the ears, nothing else interests me.

Oddly enough, I didn't wear earrings for about 13-14 years and decided to try on a pair of earrings one day on a whim. Went in perfectly. They never close, ever. o__O

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Huge pain-phobic, not happening not now not ever. Besides, I think I look too clean-cut and morally upstanding to be able to pull off something as cool and rebellious as a piercing or a tattoo :P

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
    I have my ears pierced, have done since I was 8 or so. I don't wear them now because if they're cheap they tend to hurt my ears after a while :u I can't be bothered to fork out £50 for a decent pair lol
    I was thinking of getting my nose done a while back but kinda drifted from the idea.
    I like piercings as long as they're not over done.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Nope! :3 I'm just not that kind of person to get piercings~ Definitely not something I would get anytime in the near future, either.

Back