• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika-mew's Request Thread!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The sprite is pretty good, but you forgot the shading. Use the eye-dropper tool to pick the lightest shade from cradily and use it to colour the lightest shade of articuno, repeat that with the rest of the shades, and if you run out of shades just make custom ones. I'm sure you'll improve though ^_^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    The sprite is pretty good, but you forgot the shading. Use the eye-dropper tool to pick the lightest shade from cradily and use it to colour the lightest shade of articuno, repeat that with the rest of the shades, and if you run out of shades just make custom ones. I'm sure you'll improve though ^_^
    Okay. I've tried that, but I can never get it right. :\ Oh, and pkmn-master, almost done with your sprite, I think.

EDIT: Here's your Typhlosion, but it's pretty much the same as a normal one.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    pkmn-master said:
    YAY!! ^^ YOU RAWK! *hears birds flying* I DIDN'T SAY HAWK *birds wine*
    Lol. XD Here's your sprite. I'm not sure whether I made it darker or lighter though...

EDIT: To be on the safe side, I made two, one lighter and one darker. Use whichever you prefer.

Years
    Thanks for the Pikaditto! Keep in mind that all sprites have at least four different shades of every color: The highlight, the main color, the shadow, and the outline. Try zooming in and looking closely at them.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    Pika-mew, can I please have a Mewtwo-Alakazam fusion with Mew2 as a base but alakazams colour. & can you try & the get the kind of arms & legs alakazam has.
    Alright, I'll work on it. ^^

ZephyrPlusle said:
    Thanks for the Pikaditto! Keep in mind that all sprites have at least four different shades of every color: The highlight, the main color, the shadow, and the outline. Try zooming in and looking closely at them.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try that out as soon as I can.

Back