• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu, Plusle or Minun?

Pikachu, Plusle or Minun?

• Pikachu

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Plusle

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Minun

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
  • I have to say out of the three of them I love 'lil Plusle, Pikachu is used too much in my opinion. Besides, Plusle is kawaii~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pikachu. It's more powerful in it's own right (not talking about Ash's wtfhax pikachu, an average pikachu), more classic, and can get even more powerful with the use of a Thunderstone. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Minun better than the other two. It's got blue ears, and blue ears are cool. So's subtraction.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I always compared Pachirisu with them too and if it was there I would chose it. Since its not Im gonna go with Pikachu.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I love Minun. :0 Pikachu is alright, but Nintendo seems to enjoy abusing it as an event Pokemon a lot.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • My personal preference is just Pikachu. It's not based on stats or abilities or anything specific. I just am a Pikachu fan. :3

ZeroHeart

Ace Attorney
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to go with Pikachu, due to the fact that he's a classic. The ability to evolve is just a plus.

You know, I find myself laughing a little since I actually used Plusle while playing through Sapphire. It didn't let me down though.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Pikachu, for one reason... it evolves into Raichu, which is my 4th favorite pokemon of all. But it also holds a lot of nostalgia... Pokemon Yellow was the second pokemon game I had, and I played it all the time. Pikachu was always in the party, and I will never forget about it.

T.T I miss my first Yellow file.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Pikachu, because it evolves. However, I like Minun's design the best.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Pikachu, because the other 2 are Pikachu wannabees. Even though I like them all, it is Pikachu for me.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • Pikachu ♥

I do like Plusle and Minun, but original is better. They're partnership quality is really awesome though :D

Back