• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu

Pikachu?

• Love it

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Its Ok

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think Pikachu is OK, but in the anime, when it wins against things it so obviously wouldn't normally...that's when it gets annoying. I was watching an episode from the Orange leagues the other day, and it won against a Dragonite. Yet in the indigo series in pokemon league, it lost against a Bellsprout by getting kicked in the head...

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Who doesn't like Pikachu? :chu:
    It's so cute!
    Especially in the yellow version!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    x3
    I love the Yellow version!
    Its so adorable when you're fishing with it, and it pops its head out from under the bucket! -^^- I love that...

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    ~Ahiru~ said:
    x3
    Its so adorable when you're fishing with it, and it pops its head out from under the bucket! -^^- I love that...
    Huh? I don't remember that in yellow version.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    It happens. You go fishing a few times, and then talk to Pikachu. It should pop its head out from under a bucket. x3

enyce

banned
    Years
    Skitty101 said:
    Who doesn't like Pikachu? :chu:
    It's so cute!
    Especially in the yellow version!

Pikachus sprite looks nice

but when you battle with it, On the bottom it looks pixelated and deformed

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    awwww... Pikachu has gotta be the cutest character of them all in the show.. I can't understand why people would dislike it.. sighs. No offense to those who didn't like it

Years
    I like Pikachu! ^______^ It's so cute! <3 It's also a decent battler.
    I have it on my Livejournal layout. I was thinking about changing it, but I didn't know what of. Maybe I can do another Pikachu one. XD;

I can see why people can hate it -- it's EVERYWHERE. Some people must get tired of it after 10 years. o_o;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I love Pikachu ^^, it was my favorite pokemon when I first started liking pokemon, and its still one of my favorites ^^

Years
    Its overrated in the show..i mean I saw it take out rock pokémon with its thunderstrike X_X

But I find the game Pikachu to be a fairly decent pokémon.
    It has nice electric attacks and good speed.
    Ofcourse to keep up you have to evolve it into Raichu.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Besides Pokemon battles, I like Pikachu because he's a cute, charming character.
    I also like using him in Super Smash Bros. Melee (the fighting game with all the Nintendo Characters).

Pikachu is the only Pokemon my parents seem to know. That just goes to show how popular he is compared to the other Pokemon.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Pikachu is the cutest Pokémon in the show! X3 I <3 Pikachu! Also Pikachu was the reason I started watching Pokémon back than and now. XD In the games, I always have a Pikachu in my party. Also in Super Smash Bros. and SSBM, Pikachu is a great fighter. Pikachu seems to be the most popular Pokémon of them all.

I personally don't understand why some people don't like Pikachu.

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    I love pikachu I like think he's one of best pokemon best there is. In fact pikachu was the first pokemon I've ever saw. In every game I have there's a pikachu/raichu on my team.
    Ithink pikachu is cute,brave & charming character if pokemon was real pikachu would be the first pokemon I would want.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Jeremy said:
    Pikachu is the cutest Pokémon in the show! X3 I <3 Pikachu! Also Pikachu was the reason I started watching Pokémon back than and now. XD In the games, I always have a Pikachu in my party. Also in Super Smash Bros. and SSBM, Pikachu is a great fighter. Pikachu seems to be the most popular Pokémon of them all.

I personally don't understand why some people don't like Pikachu.

XD Gee... I would post some more of my own opinions about Pika...
    but read his... its pretty much the same. XD
    I always have a Pikachu or Raichu in my party as well. <3
    And I use it most of the time in SuperSmash Bros Melee.
    ...Also.... I have about 10 Pikachu plushies/figures/items in my room.

Its always been my favorite Pokemon.

Back