• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika's Poke-shop. Events, shinies, and more.

Your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    @ pidge - I have one quick thing I need to do before I trade. Register the Darrik and Susan FCs please.

@ de_darkrai - that's alright. It happens. Could I please have some of the dates and natures of your 10ANNIV Euro Pokemon?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Both if you don't mind.:] Or one; it doesn't matter much to me. I just need to make sure I don't have them already (or make sure they're not hacked ones that I found).

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    @ pidge - I have one quick thing I need to do before I trade. Register the Darrik and Susan FCs please.

will do. and yea that works out. i have something to take care of in the meantime too =]

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    If you want to trade soon, just say so. I'm not busy right now.

sorry just about 6 more min. i'm waiting on my friend so that your eevee can be transferred to one fc. =]

EDIT: i'm ready when you are

Last edited:

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Eep, hold on please. I got a move tutor request and I can't refuse to help this person. It should be quick, though.

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Eep, hold on please. I got a move tutor request and I can't refuse to help this person. It should be quick, though.

it's no problem. i'll wait for you. =P
    after our trade, would you mind move tutoring dive onto my ludicolo? i can provide any shards if ya need them. and if so what would you like in exchange for that?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I don't charge for move tutoring. And I have all the shards and enough to last quite a while. The FC isn't listed, though. I'll get it after our shiny-EVd trade.

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I don't charge for move tutoring. And I have all the shards and enough to last quite a while. The FC isn't listed, though. I'll get it after our shiny-EVd trade.

oh wow. that sounds great! thank you =]
    and thanx for billssey and alakazam

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    My FC for the move tutoring:
    4554 5856 7208

C&P'd from an msn convo.:/

What move do you want replaced?

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hi, i'm interested in the shiny UT jolly riolu, i have a shiny UT adamatn absol(2) a shiny UT hardy and relaxed phanpy, a shiny UT modest shinx, a shiny UT male jolly ralts, tell me if you are interested in any of these

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    @ mat - I'm interested in the Relaxed shiny Phanphy.

@ felix - the Jolly Giratina's gone I think. It was probably the one that had 0 IVs in every stat that I released. Is there something else you want? I do have a UT Quiet Giratina that I caught in my friend's game if natures don't matter much to you.

Back