• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, it is in the timing. Man I wish everyone have the same time zone, that will be great. But then....everything will be chaos. XD

Awwww...thankies Mario. YAY! *hugs Ash plushie* Ash was totally crazy in today's epsiode of Pokemon. But it was sooo great. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well you will be paired with someone soon Mario. ^^ The sky is the limit. XD Omg...*yawn* Sorry...I am getting sleepy. I going to bed soon. But not now. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, you are right Ryan. I am going at 1:30am. ^^ Okay Mario, good night. Oh that is cool. I never seen that show though. XD Oh...because I don't have Showtime. Oh well...Yeah, I hope to see her too Mario, also Toto. ^^ Goodbye.

I know I will be here after 2pm tomorrow. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Stevo! ^^ I been doing great, but now it is not so great. Because I have to get to bed now. ;-; I have to be at work at 7am. But the great news is...I get off at 2pm. So after 2pm I will be here. YAYYYYYY!!

So I hope everyone have a nice day or night and I will see you very soon. Peace. ^___^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    HI pikastar!^___^How are ya?
    Heheh,congrats on getting paired!*Hugs*I am so happy for you!^^ I hope you both have a long and happy pairship =3
    What kind of fanfics and stories IRL do you like to read?^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Bree! =D I am doing great! Just got off from work, yay! So I am relaxing now. =3 Awww....thanks. *hugs back* I am truly happy. ^____^ Hmmm...I love to read Anime, Pokemon fanfics dealing with my favorite anime characters. Like in Romance, Humor, Action and Adventure. ^^ And plus I like to read Literature too. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Ryan! Well it was good and busy. I am glad I am off now. So I am doing great right now. ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Mandy! *huggles back* I am doing great! ^____^

HII Ryan, again. XD Yep, I have to work tomorrow. I don't need to be there til 3pm though.

Omg...sorry, PC was lagging so bad. I was getting sleepy so I took a nap. XD I just got up.

Back