• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow that is soo cool! I guess I will watch this part of it. I will download when I get a chance.

Anyway...I better go. Hope to see you soon. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    It has all three parts, no downloading lol...and aww i'll see you...i'm trying to pair with Lily o.o

But heres a taster for you...

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Kakashi! I think I might need to watch them on YouTube. My computer is still messing up. x.x I don't know what is going on!

Til then I pobably won't be able to download until I figure out what is going on.

Peachy! *glomps back* I am doing fine, I wish my computer was doing fine, lol. But I will get it to work. I hope. How are you doing? ^_^

Mario, don't worry! I will show up on MSN. I hope you are off on the weekend. Please tell me when you are off this coming week.

I seen my theme. And I really like it! Thanks Kakashi! *hugs* Well I wish you luck of pairing. You will be with someone. ^^

Again, I won't be able to download anything...*sigh* I might need to call a professional to see what is going on with my computer. I still don't know what is the problem. >_< So I can't download any music or episodes...til I figure this out. Keeps on blinking on and off...my icons messed up...*sigh* Not good.

Years
    Mario, don't worry! I will show up on MSN. I hope you are off on the weekend. Please tell me when you are off this coming week.

Again, I won't be able to download anything...*sigh* I might need to call a professional to see what is going on with my computer. I still don't know what is the problem. >_< So I can't download any music or episodes...til I figure this out. Keeps on blinking on and off...my icons messed up...*sigh* Not good.
    YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AT ALL NOW???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES* Now I can't get any new music frrom you!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies again*

Why now, God?!!!!! Why does it have to happen on a weekend when I'm off work?!!! *cries like Torkoal*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am here, but in safe mode. I can't be on safe mode all the time. I don't want to make my computer worse. So I am going to tell you guys what I need to do.

I need a new video card. Yep. The one I got is old, and it finally gave out. So as for right now...I won't be able to see you guys until I go and get a new video card. So Mario, everything needs to be on hold until I get a new video card. Sorry. But I will send your plushie.

I am going to miss you, Kakashi, Renji, Peachy, Teresa, Angela...etc. But I will be back no doubt about that.

Just keep your clubs alive. Don't have to worry about my club. Just yours, okay? Well I am off. I might come back, but again I don't want to harm my computer anymore than it is.

So this is it. Bye for now. *hugs*

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Awww!, You didn't get to use my themey! and Mario is upset too now >.<, I reli hope you get back reli soon, me and Mario will keep the club alive!!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Egh, Lucy!! X____x; PC has been down everytime I try to get on, that's why I haven't been here for what's been..almost two months now? Geez. x_X;

How've you been? Tell me all about your problems and stuffs and like..all the good things that have happened! ^ ^

Back