• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...I think I am getting too many music in mine. XD I won't stop. =3

Hi Mario! Yep, I been busy too. I just can't wait til Friday though. It is going to be sooo exciting. ^____^ Work...won't be boring anymore...going to the grocery store won't be boring either. XDDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi guys! Omg...I am so sorry. >< I haven't been here for two weeks!? O_O Dang it...MSN, work, sleep, other forums...*sigh* I don't think I can catch up anymore. It is too much. But I will squeeze my time. I will go here more.

That is alright Stevo and Legolas. I am glad you guys still doing okay. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Stevo. ^^ Good to see you too. =3 Hi Legolas! I been downloading music, watching tv, and messing with Photoshop 7.0. XD

It is harder than I thought. But I will learn it. X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys. *hugs back and got glomped back* *sigh* I am so sorry. Work is taking me away...I might have to do something here...and it is not good. I just don't know if I am going to be here for long...snice I haven't been. I might have to say goodbye. I will be busy during Thanksgiving and Christmas(I will be in New Jersey). I don't know anymore.

But other than that I am doing fine. How about you guys? Thanks for keeping my club alive...snice I am gone all the time!! >< Grr...I want like it was...but I can't. See ya.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Hi Lucy. How have you been. It's nice to hear you got the Ranma1/2 OAV's ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Zaikiro said:
    Hi Lucy. How have you been. It's nice to hear you got the Ranma1/2 OAV's ^^

I been doing fine, busy. >< Well I free tonight and tomorrow. Aw yeah I finished watching it too. XD It was awesome! Oh I also got Season 2 and 3 of the TV series. *runs away*

I am glad to see you. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    MARIO!!!! *super glomps back* OMG....I missed you too!! I been doing okay, more busy than usual. >< I just need to get back to things here...but if my work schedule gets more crazy...I might need to leave here for a while...but I am not gone forever. Just for a while. If only I could work early...not late...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *Feels really guilty for not posting here*. Im sorry Lucy-sama. ;-; *Huggles*
    I promise to post here 5 times as much as i used to for now on!. >O

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw you don't need to Maya.*huggles back* Nice to see you again. ^___^ How have you been? I been doing fine, resting, watching anime, and working. ^^ I am off today so that is why I am here now. =3 Again I am just glad you are here and that is enough for me. ^^

Back